ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of earning in a Different country - Inputs Needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NRajkumar
Newly Registered

Proof of earning in a Different country - Inputs Needed

Post by NRajkumar » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Hi All,
I am in kind of a different situation. I was working for 2 years in a different country, and now back home in India. The situation I am in now is getting the bank seal in bank statements and payslips attested as I am not in that country.
I do have the payslips, ( I had mentioned in an earlier post) but not sure if it will be accepted as it is not in company letter head.
I do have electronic bank statements, with bank logo in each page.
The issue I have now is getting the bank seal in the electronic bank statements, and also getting the company seal in payslips.
I can to an extent get my payslips attested with the company seal by sending it to them, but cannot do the same for my bank statements as I am not in a different country.
The other option I have is letter from employer stating my earnings, which can be posted to me.
So, in that case can I submit as proof of employment the following combination,
1. Payslips with employer seal
2. Letter from employer stating my earnings.

One other option I am thinking of is if I can use my Bank account in India (NRE) account , where I used to remit money to India, as proof of earnings. Obviously my salary was not credited in this account directly and I have probably remitted about half my earnings. But I should be able to get the bank statements attested without any issue. The one thing is that salary is not directly credited to this account. In short can this NRE account be used as a proof of my earnings?
Any inputs/advice/experiences would really a lot.

Thanks and Regards,
Raj

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Tier 1 (General) policy guidance wrote:138. The applicant must provide at least two different types of supporting document for each source of earnings claimed. Each piece of supporting evidence must be from a separate source and support all the other evidence so that together they clearly prove the earnings claimed.
Reading the policy guidance carefully should help.

regards

talentedWE

Re: Proof of earning in a Different country - Inputs Needed

Post by talentedWE » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:34 am

NRajkumar wrote:Hi All,
I am in kind of a different situation. I was working for 2 years in a different country, and now back home in India. The situation I am in now is getting the bank seal in bank statements and payslips attested as I am not in that country.
I do have the payslips, ( I had mentioned in an earlier post) but not sure if it will be accepted as it is not in company letter head.
I do have electronic bank statements, with bank logo in each page.
The issue I have now is getting the bank seal in the electronic bank statements, and also getting the company seal in payslips.
I can to an extent get my payslips attested with the company seal by sending it to them, but cannot do the same for my bank statements as I am not in a different country.
The other option I have is letter from employer stating my earnings, which can be posted to me.
So, in that case can I submit as proof of employment the following combination,
1. Payslips with employer seal
2. Letter from employer stating my earnings.

One other option I am thinking of is if I can use my Bank account in India (NRE) account , where I used to remit money to India, as proof of earnings. Obviously my salary was not credited in this account directly and I have probably remitted about half my earnings. But I should be able to get the bank statements attested without any issue. The one thing is that salary is not directly credited to this account. In short can this NRE account be used as a proof of my earnings?
Any inputs/advice/experiences would really a lot.

Thanks and Regards,
Raj
ok, you are in same ship as I was. I had worked in US, India and UK during a year and have to submit different payslips and bank statement.

My efforts of asking my employer in US to sign and stamp payslips, also in India to sign and stamp payslips was worthy but even then i was not credited with benefits of US salary since the bank statement issued by bank was printer copy and UKBA refused to accept it and there was no branch in UK to attest that. I was lucky that my Indian salary and UK salary saved me by 5 points.

So get your payslips attested by your employer. When I say attested get it sign and officially stamped. Regarding bank statement, request any of your friend to take print out of your bank statement and get it attest from bank if he can do.

The people in UKBA are robot and they are instructed to not use their intellectual and follow only guidelines.

No one care abt your NRE Account. I can transfer money taking loan from my friend but that doesn't reflect my salary.