ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

surinder singh, family permit application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

highhorse

surinder singh, family permit application

Post by highhorse » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:14 pm

hi

i am british, currently living in ireland since august. i have been self employed in ireland since begin of november.

my hubby is here with me, he is a non eea national (indian), we have already applied for his residence card for ireland but wont hear back for months.

we would like to apply for him a family permit into the uk so that we can go and visit my family over new year, i have a few questions however.

first i believe the route i am taking is named surinder singh.

1/ do i need to have been working for any particular length of time before we can apply the family permit, its seems not but does anyone have any advice or experience of this?

2/ what documents do we need to supply, when you read their guidlines the list is extensive, however is this in line with eu directives?

3/ anyone got any other advice or experience?

thanks!