ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After much deliberation ...got my tier 1 visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sharmao
United Kingdom

After much deliberation ...got my tier 1 visa

Post by sharmao » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:22 am

Hi All,

After going thru a lot of threads and much deliberation i have finally got my Tier 1 visa. The process of applying has been filled with much confusion as i postponed applying for Tier 1 on more than one occassion. This was due to the result of some things not clear to me and because i had this fear of getting rejection due to incomplete documentaion etc. However now i have got the visa and would like to thank all members for there valuable inputs. The forum has been a tremendous source of information which really helped me a lot. I am putting in the list of documents that i used to apply for my Tier 1 (G) outside UK application(VFS Delhi)

Document List:
Age Proof:
- Passport
Qualification:
- Degree Certificate
- Academic Transcript combined for 8 sem
English Language:
- Degree appearing in PBS Calculator
Earnings:
- 12 months Salary Slips. Signed and Stamped from Nov 2009 to Oct 2010
- Bank Statement from RBS printed on perforated sheets bearing Bank Name and Logo. Stamped and Signed on each page.
Maintenance Funds:
- Bank Statement from ICICI Bank from 1 Aug 2010 till 12th Nov 2010 printed on bank letterhead with stamp and sign.
- Letter from ICICI mentioning my name, account number, current balance and min balance maintained in the last three months.
Covering Letter: Detailing my Application

These were the documents that i had submitted. I had certain doubts on my application which were cleared in due course of time. Thanks everyone for your support.

vp77

Post by vp77 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:31 am

Hi,

First of all congrats.

need your input on the below point -

1. I have got the bank statement for maintenance funds from 1 Sep to 7 Dec 2010 and have got a letter from bank confirming the minimum balance from 1 Sep to 7 Dec and Current balance as on 7 Dec.

Will this work?

sharmao
United Kingdom

Post by sharmao » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:33 am

vp77 wrote:Hi,

First of all congrats.

need your input on the below point -

1. I have got the bank statement for maintenance funds from 1 Sep to 7 Dec 2010 and have got a letter from bank confirming the minimum balance from 1 Sep to 7 Dec and Current balance as on 7 Dec.

Will this work?
ThanksVP,

Well looks like okie to me based on the fact that you will apply within one month of the statement i.e. latest by 06th Jan 2011. Also make sure that the bank letter and statement both are signed and stamped.

All the best.