ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can benefit funding be included as earnings?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karani

Can benefit funding be included as earnings?

Post by karani » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi,

A quick question that I didn't come across earlier. According to my permenent employment contract I'm entitled to 25% of my basic salary as benefit funding. this is paid monthly with my salary to my bank account. On my salary slip this component is shown as 'PEN BEN FUND'.
Can I include this as part of my previous earnings to claim points?

Many Thanks

silverline

Re: Can benefit funding be included as earnings?

Post by silverline » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:45 pm

karani wrote:Hi,

A quick question that I didn't come across earlier. According to my permenent employment contract I'm entitled to 25% of my basic salary as benefit funding. this is paid monthly with my salary to my bank account. On my salary slip this component is shown as 'PEN BEN FUND'.
Can I include this as part of my previous earnings to claim points?

Many Thanks
Hard to say. You need to ask your employer the exact nature of it. Make sure it's not employer contribution towards your Pension pot or Provident fund etc. in which case it's not an admissable earning for Tier 1.

karani

Post by karani » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:44 am

Thanks Sliverline! I'll check with them.Many Thanks for your response. Really appreciate taking time to answer my Q