ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

minty

Post by minty » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Our duas are with you shahzad_fozi. I pray you get good news

Please update us as soon as you hear

shahzad_fozi
Newly Registered

Post by shahzad_fozi » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:56 pm

Thanks minty thats sweet...im so nervous honestly no sleep for me at all tonight its so nerve racking, just want this wait to be over with, i wish allah listens to our prayers and make us meet our spouses real soon, can u please add me to spreadsheet. thanks

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:21 pm

shahzad_fozi wrote:Hey guys, just to let you know that my hubby got a phone call today and the website has been updated to "ready for collection". My husband is going tomorrow to collect the passport, please every1 pray for me, im ever so nervous dont no how im guna get thru the night, im soooo nervousssss got butterflies, please pray we get inshallah good news.....
Hi shahzad, how long did it take for the status to change from when the decission was made? I got an email yesterday saying that a decission has been made, but the status had not changed yet and hubby hasnt got a text yet? its driving me mad! lol
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

Imranshah
Newly Registered

Post by Imranshah » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:09 pm

Tasawar and Yasmeen

If you don't mind me asking what were your reasons for refusal

Congrats to all who got there visas

shahzad_fozi
Newly Registered

Post by shahzad_fozi » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Hi shahzad, how long did it take for the status to change from when the decission was made? I got an email yesterday saying that a decission has been made, but the status had not changed yet and hubby hasnt got a text yet? its driving me mad! lol[/quote]

dileabbasi, the decision got made about a week and half ago, paperwork was returned from the bhc to mirpur on the 07/12/10 and today my hubby got a call and we checked the status, hang in there inshallah u will hear news relli soon, if not 2moro den def monday, take care and please pray for me, my hubby goin tomorrow...xx

safia

Post by safia » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:21 pm

salaamz everybody. well ive got the reasons for refusal with me

firstly i submitted phone cards which they believe do not show who or when calls were made .

secondly, they believe that our relationship is not genuine. when i first submitted my case in november 2008 and it got rejected i went back to pakistan and stayed just over a year, however they have not bothered to look at my passpost photocopy which clearly shows the entry and exits date. they believe that i have not spent any time with my hubby since 2008, when my passport clearly shows that i spent just over a year.

and thirdly they want to know what i was doing employment wise since 2008. (well i was working and then went to pakistan in oct 2008 and got married in nov 2008. applied for visa on 27th november 2008, came back to england on 16th january and on the 30th of january our case was rejected. so on the 19th of april 2009 i went back to pakistan to stay with my husband and came back on the 10th of may 2010. a month later i got a job and started getting papperwork ready for my hubby. AGAIN if they looked at my passport photocopies they would have seen that i was in pakistan form april 09 to may 2010. thats why i have no employent history

thats it. any advice????
also if i want the decision to be overturned do i still have to fill in the appeal forms that they gave to my husband????
'SOF'

ukusman

Post by ukusman » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:39 pm

safia wrote:salaamz everybody. well ive got the reasons for refusal with me

firstly i submitted phone cards which they believe do not show who or when calls were made .

secondly, they believe that our relationship is not genuine. when i first submitted my case in november 2008 and it got rejected i went back to pakistan and stayed just over a year, however they have not bothered to look at my passpost photocopy which clearly shows the entry and exits date. they believe that i have not spent any time with my hubby since 2008, when my passport clearly shows that i spent just over a year.

and thirdly they want to know what i was doing employment wise since 2008. (well i was working and then went to pakistan in oct 2008 and got married in nov 2008. applied for visa on 27th november 2008, came back to england on 16th january and on the 30th of january our case was rejected. so on the 19th of april 2009 i went back to pakistan to stay with my husband and came back on the 10th of may 2010. a month later i got a job and started getting papperwork ready for my hubby. AGAIN if they looked at my passport photocopies they would have seen that i was in pakistan form april 09 to may 2010. thats why i have no employent history

thats it. any advice????
also if i want the decision to be overturned do i still have to fill in the appeal forms that they gave to my husband????
Hi,

For the case to be reconsidered - Yes you will need to fill in the appeal forms they gave to your husband.

With you application how months wage slips did you submit ? And whats your salary like ?

If you have no employment history then it would be Very Very difficult to get a Visa for your husband because one of the requirments is that you need to show you are able to sustain your self and your husband when he arrives therefore without any savings or employement history your not able to do that.

If your current case was submitted without a minimum of 3 months wage slips, with a good salary then it would be unlikely that it will be overturn if you requested it to be reconsidered. Therefore just go to court with new documentation. Check your inbox!!!

nas786
Newly Registered

WHAT TO DO NEXT?

Post by nas786 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Slaam Brothers and Sisters.

Dear Batley Khan or to any of the moderators.

You guys helped me so much and to any one out there who has visa problems, these guys are the BEST.

Guys my wife came to the Uk on the 28.01.2010 on a spouse visa valid for two years.

What do i need to do for her ctizenship,passport and whats the next step?

ive heard that they have to do a citizenship test, im really confused...please help.thanks

regards.

:) :) [/b]

safia

Post by safia » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:44 pm

ukusman wrote:
safia wrote:salaamz everybody. well ive got the reasons for refusal with me

thats it. any advice????
Hi,

For the case to be reconsidered - Yes you will need to fill in the appeal forms they gave to your husband.

With you application how months wage slips did you submit ? And whats your salary like ?

If you have no employment history then it would be Very Very difficult to get a Visa for your husband because one of the requirments is that you need to show you are able to sustain your self and your husband when he arrives therefore without any savings or employement history your not able to do that.

If your current case was submitted without a minimum of 3 months wage slips, with a good salary then it would be unlikely that it will be overturn if you requested it to be reconsidered. Therefore just go to court with new documentation. Check your inbox!!!
before i got married i was working, however when our application was refused first time round i went back to pakistan to spend some time with my hubby. i also had savings in my bank form wen i was working. also from june 2010 i was working. so i sent 4 months wage slips with my application. i am saying that obviously i cannot provide employment history for the time i was in pakistan.
'SOF'

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:54 pm

It just came to my mind now, the copies of registration and VAT registration, can they be just photocopies or do they have to be attested copies??? (which is longness lol).
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

rani111
Newly Registered

not sure how this all works as just joined tonight

Post by rani111 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:09 pm

met partner in home town oct 2007, moved into my home dec 2009, he had overstayed his visa 4 years. He applied to home office in july 2010 a partner and this was refused (his lawyer said 99% chance) on reading into it realised not chance. he went back to pakistan within the time period at his own expense in october.I went to pakistan and married him in november. He would have not problem with vocal test but written test his lawyer said would be too hard for new english test as of 29th nov.had to come back for work and family reasons. submitted all documentation in LHR 25th november. 8th december being processed in ISL.house survey showing own home with a lot of equity and enough room for us. 6 mnths salary slips (over 40,000 per annum, £3,600 in my savings, £4,500 pounds in wedding gift attested and bank statement showing. letter from employers (public body) his 2008 divorce cert. i never married. application forms, declaration, hand written letters, photos of wedding and life in uk, phone bills, electricity bills. calls to pakkistan and vice versa. Confirmed job offer for him in uk. various other documentation. There is absolutely no problem with any of my documentation but of course he overstayed. have we a chance at all? All paperwork and submissions made with a gerry's solicitor.

samera
Newly Registered

Post by samera » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Just waiting for the status to change, so wife can go down and collect the documents, I don't want to wait over the period of a weekend like you had to, that will be nerve racking.
Hey how r u? have you heard anything yet? I emailed bhc and they finally replied and it sed that application has been processed and we will contacted by Gerry's. Not heard anything yet. Im getting really impatient now cuz they checked with my employer on the 24th and dats two weeks.

shahzad_fozi
Newly Registered

Post by shahzad_fozi » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:04 am

hey guys my hubby on his way to VAC now and should be there shortly inshalah to pick up the passport...i can hardly breathe, got such butterflies, please all pray for me and that i get good news inshallah, this waiting game is killing me...O ALLAH PLEASE HELP!!!

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:06 am

i got a email back from the visa section sayying,

"Thank you for your email of 09/12/10 enquiring about the progress of your visa application. I can confirm that the application has been processed and you will hear shortly from the Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how you can collect your documents. Please do not contact Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with you as soon as they receive your paperwork. You can track the whereabouts of your documents at
www.ukvacpk.com"

Do u know how long it will take now to get the documents back to the Gerry.

shahzad_fozi
Newly Registered

Post by shahzad_fozi » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:09 am

[quote="Yas2010"]i got a email back from the visa section sayying,

"Thank you for your email of 09/12/10 enquiring about the progress of your visa application. I can confirm that the application has been processed and you will hear shortly from the Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how you can collect your documents. Please do not contact Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with you as soon as they receive your paperwork. You can track the whereabouts of your documents at
www.ukvacpk.com"

Do u know how long it will take now to get the documents back to the Gerry.[/quote]

As that was yesterday your more likely to get the passport and docs back to the VAC u applied at on Monday now, mayb if ur lucky then this aftanoon inshallah...dnt worry hpe is around the corner not long now, hang in there, please pray for me my hubby is on his way to pick up docs now!!! PANICKKK

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:30 am

shahzad_fozi wrote:
Yas2010 wrote:i got a email back from the visa section sayying,

www.ukvacpk.com"

Do u know how long it will take now to get the documents back to the Gerry.
As that was yesterday your more likely to get the passport and docs back to the VAC u applied at on Monday now, mayb if ur lucky then this aftanoon inshallah...dnt worry hpe is around the corner not long now, hang in there, please pray for me my hubby is on his way to pick up docs now!!! PANICKKK
I'm the same i cant wait not sure what they going to say

minty

Post by minty » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:38 am

Yas2010

I notice you have not provided your details for us to update the spreadsheet below

Please can you provide

username
location submitted
Date submitted
Under process at BHC date
Employer contact date
Email decsion date
ready for collection date

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:41 am

tasawar wrote:AOA786

Alhumdolilah my decision is overturn and they will issue visa to me and i recevid the same email like yasmin786.

Date: 9th December 2010

Our Ref:
VAC Ref:
Passport number(s)
Applicants Address:
Tel/mob no.

Dear

We have received your completed appeal papers and further supporting documentation in respect of your recent entry clearance refusal. In light of these new submissions it has been decided that the refusal decision should be overturned and the visa issued. You should re-submit your passport as detailed in this letter to allow this process to be completed.

With reference to your application for entry clearance, please call at your nearest Gerry's International Visa Application Centre, call centre’s number: 0900 10411, on any working day with the exception of public holidays to get an appointment for submission of your passport.

When you attend the Gerry's International Visa Application Centre, please bring with you:

This letter (must be brought with you)
Your passport and the passport(s) of any member of your family if mentioned above. The passport(s) should have at least six months validity.
Please confirm your intended date of travel and length of stay.
TB certificate. Any applicant over the age of 11 going to the UK for 6 months or more is required to submit an up to date TB certificate. Your TB certificate should be valid at the time of arrival in the United Kingdom. The TB certificate is only acceptable if it is issued by International Organisation for Migration (IOM), and their clinics are in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and Mirpur. You may wish to take an appointment by the phone number 051-111-466-472 between 08:00 to 13:00 Monday to Friday.

Yours Sincerely,

Entry Clearance Officer
UKBAIG UK Visa Section Lon

Jazak Allah khair.
mashalah and mubarak to all who got there visa and appeals success. looks like am the only one left in august list :roll:

tasawar do u mind askin me the refusal reason and where did u sent the appeal papers to ait or uk croydon ? and how long did it take to get to this point ?
thanks

shahzad_fozi
Newly Registered

Post by shahzad_fozi » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:45 am

[quote="Yas2010"][quote="shahzad_fozi"][quote="Yas2010"]i got a email back from the visa section sayying,

www.ukvacpk.com"

Do u know how long it will take now to get the documents back to the Gerry.[/quote]

As that was yesterday your more likely to get the passport and docs back to the VAC u applied at on Monday now, mayb if ur lucky then this aftanoon inshallah...dnt worry hpe is around the corner not long now, hang in there, please pray for me my hubby is on his way to pick up docs now!!! PANICKKK[/quote]

I'm the same i cant wait not sure what they going to say[/quote]

Inshallah you will be fine, jus keep praying and reading darud shareef...allah knows best!! Take care x

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:15 am

AOA786

haseebuk1 my visa was refused in sep 2010 on the reasons like they don't believe my marriage is genuine and finance so i lodge an appeal and send the appeal papers to AIT direct in Leicester and they send me letter to confirm that they receivd my appeal and it took about 2 months to get overturn ALHUMDOLILAH .

Allah give happines to all of you ameen.

Jazak Allah khair.

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:59 am

Congrats to Tasawar and Yasmin786, that is great news, alhumdulillah your patience has paid off - really happy for you both :D

All the best for the future guys :)
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

shahzad_fozi
Newly Registered

Post by shahzad_fozi » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:25 am

HEY GUYS MY HUBBY GOT THE VISAA...HE'S FINALLY COMING HOME YAYYYY IM SOOO MASHALLAH HAPPPYYYY..................... THNKS FOR ALL UR DUAS N BEST WISHES...MINTY PLEASE UPDATE THE RECORD X

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:29 am

tasawar wrote:AOA786

haseebuk1 my visa was refused in sep 2010 on the reasons like they don't believe my marriage is genuine and finance so i lodge an appeal and send the appeal papers to AIT direct in Leicester and they send me letter to confirm that they receivd my appeal and it took about 2 months to get overturn ALHUMDOLILAH .

Allah give happines to all of you ameen.

Jazak Allah khair.
thanks for the info bro may Aah give u happiness in ur married life
and please pray for us a to

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:41 am

shahzad_fozi wrote:HEY GUYS MY HUBBY GOT THE VISAA...HE'S FINALLY COMING HOME YAYYYY IM SOOO MASHALLAH HAPPPYYYY..................... THNKS FOR ALL UR DUAS N BEST WISHES...MINTY PLEASE UPDATE THE RECORD X
thats great . can u please tel me which e mail address u used to ask for updates
thanks

shazadkhan4545
Newly Registered

Post by shazadkhan4545 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:20 pm

can someone plz help me..what is sponsor contact... what is that suppose to be for? and what do they ask u? can sum1 plz help me.