ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success in SET(O) PEO-Croydon : WP (5yrs) -> T2 Gener

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yargos111
Newly Registered

ILR success in SET(O) PEO-Croydon : WP (5yrs) -> T2 Gener

Post by yargos111 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:31 pm

I got my ILR today including that of my wife and son.

I came to UK on 5 years WP. But I had a gap of around 45 days between landing and completing 5 years in UK. Hence, I had to extend my visa to Tier-2 General for remaining period. I have been employed with the same employer since last 5 years and hence my case was relatively straight forward except I had reservations for my wife's application. My wife changed from WP-Dependent (after 2.5 yrs) to Tier-1. But she again changed her visa to T2-Partner just before we are eligible for ILR. Some posts in the board claimed that for partner to be eligible for ILR, she should be staying continuously for 2 years just prior to ILR. THIS IS NOT TRUE. Also, she was staying in her home country for 6 months just before she came to UK to apply for ILR. This is OK and it will not reset the ILR eligibility criteria.
I hope this helps.

Documents submitted:
1. 3 months bank statement and 3 months salary slips
2. Employer letter
3. 5 years P60
4. LUK
5. Joint Mortgage statement for last 2 years
6. Joint 5 years Council tax (to prove that my wife was staying with me for atleast 2 years in UK to be eligible for ILR)
Last edited by yargos111 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

smaganti

Post by smaganti » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:25 pm

HI,

Congratulations...Did the case worker asked for 5yrs p60's or you just submitted them..?

yargos111
Newly Registered

Post by yargos111 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:18 am

The case worker asked for 5 years P60

tara55
BANNED

Post by tara55 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 am

Congratulations!!!

Did case worker checked salary specified on work permit issued letter and your current salary ?

I am also on WP, however, my current 10K higher than what is on original WP as every year I get pay rise.

Also this year my company also paid bonus.

yargos111
Newly Registered

Post by yargos111 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:26 am

my salary has increased during past years and is not the same as mentioned in WP. As far as you are doing the same kind of job and any 'normal' hikes and bonus should be OK.

She might have checked those details but she didn't ask me anything specific on that regard.

ritman
Newly Registered

Post by ritman » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:47 pm

We (Me & my family) are celebrating our ILR approval.

Salary can increase from what is there on your old WP & your current payslips - like mine. (A decrease in salary may raise questions though I think)

Also Payslips are not necessary as it is either payslips or bank statements to prove your financial status. I had submitted my current & savings account statements as my company only issues internet pay slips.

I haven't submitted any document evidence for my wife as well. (Obviously her passport had all visa stampings and travel date details ), none apart from that.

Hope this helps.

Ran2010
Newly Registered

Post by Ran2010 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 pm

Congrats yargos111, Congrats ritman on your ILR.

I just wanted to be 100% sure so I thought I'd ask you guys again.

Some of the other posts in this Forum indicated that it was essential to have the below
- Five P60s
- Last three months of Salary/pay slips
- last three months of bank statement
- Letter from employer
- Life in The UK pass notification
- Passport
- 2xPhotos

From your posts, what I understand is that you were asked to provide the below
- Five P60s
- Last three months of bank statement
- Passport
- 2xPhotos

Please could you confirm that this is the case? I'm going in for my ILR Appointment to Croyden PEO in a few weeks and hence very curious about the supporting documents I need to be prepared with.

Thanks
Ran

smaganti

Post by smaganti » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:13 pm

ritman wrote:We (Me & my family) are celebrating our ILR approval.

Salary can increase from what is there on your old WP & your current payslips - like mine. (A decrease in salary may raise questions though I think)

Also Payslips are not necessary as it is either payslips or bank statements to prove your financial status. I had submitted my current & savings account statements as my company only issues internet pay slips.

I haven't submitted any document evidence for my wife as well. (Obviously her passport had all visa stampings and travel date details ), none apart from that.

Hope this helps.
Ritman,

have you submitted 5 rs P60's ? or just 3 months Bank Statements

ritman
Newly Registered

Post by ritman » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:17 pm

smaganti,
I submitted 5 Yrs P60s.

ritman
Newly Registered

Post by ritman » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:22 pm

Ran2010,

Letter from employer is a must, which is missing from your list.

And if you have payslips you can take them, but 3 months bank statements should be sufficient. (if you have multiple accounts like savings, current, take both of them).
Last edited by ritman on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ran2010
Newly Registered

Post by Ran2010 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Thanks Ritman,

For everyone's benefit, concluding from the thread that the below documents were submitted

- Five P60s
- last three months of bank statement
- Letter from employer
- Passport
- 2xPhotos

Congrats again!
Ran

saein7860
Newly Registered

Post by saein7860 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:45 pm

So you apply for your wife on the same form or use different form for ILR,What about your son application how did you apply for him,i mean did you apply for ILR on the same form or ?

ritman
Newly Registered

Post by ritman » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Yes spouse, childeren can be included in the same form.

For spouse, I had included

- Marriage certificate
- Her passport(s) - current and previous

For Children,

- Birthcertificate
- Passports

If applied together on the same form, no additional evidence is required (or asked ) in my case.

saein7860
Newly Registered

Post by saein7860 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:22 pm

thanks for your reply.where your son born.if he born in uk when you will apply passport for your son.actually my case is exactly like and i got one daughter who born in uk 3 years before and my wife was on student visa but we got married in 2007 after home office approval.she become depandant on me in oct 2009.now i m apply for ILR but i am confused how to apply for my wife and daughter

saein7860
Newly Registered

Post by saein7860 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:24 pm

I mean shall i apply ILR for them or Depandant visa for them.

rajathwp

Post by rajathwp » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:11 pm

For ILR you will add your spouse and kid's name as dependant in application form that's it ( ONE application FORM).

Your wife should be in UK for at least 2 Year ( Criteria for ILR) and for Kids there is no criteria ....

Hope that helps ... Ta

rajathwp

Apply ILR

Post by rajathwp » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Just to answer your query in One Word- If your are eligible for ILR you must apply ILR with your family ...( Assuming your wife has stayed in UK for at least 2 Year) ...Ta