ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

parham.r

Proof of earnings

Post by parham.r » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:26 am

Hello everybody!

I would appreciate your comments regarding the following.

The followings are based on the fact that I am the director and also 25% shareholder of a company. Therefore I have acknowledged that I am an employee of the company.

1- Payslips (general format) and a cover letter confirming the duration and total gross amount from the accontant, all duly signed and stamped.

2- The accountant's letter confirming I am an employed director of a company and also 25% shareholder. The company's bank a/c details and that of myself are also confirmed.

3- Personal bank statements.

parham.r

Post by parham.r » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:11 pm

Please kindly note that it is for an in country application.

Thank you

silverline

Re: Proof of earnings

Post by silverline » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:51 pm

parham.r wrote:Hello everybody!

The followings are based on the fact that I am the director and also 25% shareholder of a company. Therefore I have acknowledged that I am an employee of the company.

1- Payslips (general format) and a cover letter confirming the duration and total gross amount from the accontant, all duly signed and stamped.

2- The accountant's letter confirming I am an employed director of a company and also 25% shareholder. The company's bank a/c details and that of myself are also confirmed.

That should suffice.

If your payslips are not formal, make sure your employer letter contain all 4 elements mentioned by UKBA.

Your directorship is immaterial as you are are probably claiming earning in capacity of director.

HSK Accountancy Services

Re: Proof of earnings

Post by HSK Accountancy Services » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:27 pm

parham.r wrote:Hello everybody!

Are you getting any dividend from the company as well? or you claiming points only on salaried basis?

For salary only you dont need accountant letter etc. You just need payslip and personal bank statement showing salary credits.

If taking dividend then you have to show lots of other documents including your company's financial accounts.

parham.r

Post by parham.r » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Thanks for your comments.

In reply to HSK Accountancy Services: No I have not taken any dividends. This is based on my salary.

The accountant believes that I am not self-employed and employed by the company despite being a shareholder as so do we.

I just thought to get a clarifying letter from the accountant to make it better.