ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement Problem in FLR

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rex

Bank Statement Problem in FLR

Post by Rex » Fri May 12, 2006 9:55 pm

Hi

My employer gives me salary by bank transfer, sometimes online and sometimes on counter as I am his only employee.

Last month May06 I rec. salary but naration on bank statement was
"Recieved from Rex xxx TFR"

Bank accountant admitted that he wrongly put TO in FROM field but now barclays is saying they cannot change it. I tried calling them and going to bank.

My EC is expiring on 1st July and I am stuck in this problem.

Please help.

OFCHARITY
Member of Standing

Post by OFCHARITY » Fri May 12, 2006 11:01 pm

I assume you have just finished your initial year on HSMP and you are now applying for a further 4yrs extension. I think it may be ok if you send your payslips in with your application, even if you can't show bank statements. Regardless of the method of payment, your employer is required by law to provide you with pay slips. I don't recall sending in any bank statements with my extension application, I submitted my payslips as proof of economic activity and did not encounter any problems.
'In everything give thanks'

Rex

Post by Rex » Sat May 13, 2006 12:10 am

You mean you got extension without sending bank statements?

Anyone with similar details? Is it really fine if I apply without bank statements?

bani

Post by bani » Sat May 13, 2006 3:45 pm

Rex wrote:You mean you got extension without sending bank statements?

Anyone with similar details? Is it really fine if I apply without bank statements?
I think for the bank statements, they only look at the balance and if you have enough money to support yourself/family. I don't think they check individual entries so a mistake like that won't be a problem. But also send in your payslips.