ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date mismatch between Payslip & Bank deposit

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

applyhsmp

Date mismatch between Payslip & Bank deposit

Post by applyhsmp » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Hi Gurus,

I work as a contractor thru my Ltd company. However I noticed recently that the Payslip generated by my Accountant shows the pay date as last date of the month, while I have been transffering it to my personal A/C from my business A/C on 1st of next month.

Ex: Payslip shows deposit date - 31st Jan 2009 Amount - 9999.99
Transfer Date - 1st Feb 2009 Amount - 9999.99

Is this ok or would it create an issue. I remember that when I got initial approval, the case worker's manual specifically mentioned to check the dates. However I have not been able to get hold of latest case worker's manual.

Thanks

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:57 am

Hello,

I am operating my own Limited Company. For the month of June 2010, i have taken salary on 28th June, but my payslip is dated as 30th June. Will this be a problem ?

Pushpendra
Newly Registered

Post by Pushpendra » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:40 am

It should be okay.Include this details in Cover letter and mention the reason for the same to avoid any issue.

Natita

Post by Natita » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Mine was the same case, got no problem with it.