ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 previous earnings from more than one company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpnew00
Newly Registered

Tier 1 previous earnings from more than one company

Post by hsmpnew00 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Hi,

I have a doubt wrt previous earnings. I have been in company A from Jan till Mar and in company B from Mar till Dec.

1. Will this have any effect on VISA granting?

2. While leaving A, company A provided me with leave en cashments and that was clubbed with my regular salary for the last month of March and the salary was released. So can leave encashment be considered as a previous earning? as it is not a thing which is re imbursed?

3. Company B recently awarded me a bonus. Can this also be clubbed as part of my previous earnings?

4. Also in company B I have the provision of Over time and I get some perks clubbed with my salary in my payslip. Since this is some thing like part time job and is not a reimbursible expense can this also be part of my previous earnings??

Your kind suggestions are badly needed!!!!

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 previous earnings from more than one company

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:14 pm

hsmpnew00 wrote:Hi,

I have a doubt wrt previous earnings. I have been in company A from Jan till Mar and in company B from Mar till Dec.

1. Will this have any effect on VISA granting?

NO , You can work work with many employer

2. While leaving A, company A provided me with leave en cashments and that was clubbed with my regular salary for the last month of March and the salary was released. So can leave encashment be considered as a previous earning? as it is not a thing which is re imbursed?

YOU r fine , leave enchashment is par ot earning

3. Company B recently awarded me a bonus. Can this also be clubbed as part of my previous earnings?

yes you r fine

4. Also in company B I have the provision of Over time and I get some perks clubbed with my salary in my payslip. Since this is some thing like part time job and is not a reimbursible expense can this also be part of my previous earnings??

clarity is required on nature of expenses , if it is tansport then no , if it is accomdation than no , all should be taxeble under PAYE THAN FINE

Your kind suggestions are badly needed!!!!
CDOKS

hsmpnew00
Newly Registered

Earning barely crossing the limit

Post by hsmpnew00 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:53 pm

my expenses are barely crossing 50K . can I apply now??