ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration reforms and future of Tier 1 (PSW)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

masujath
Newly Registered
India

Post by masujath » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Hi All,

I've been following your post for the past couple of days.
The proposals to stop the PSW is a huge blow for the students who are about to come to the UK in Jab/Feb intake, including me :oops:
I've been preparing for the last 1 year for this opportunity and I'd resigned my job last month.
And currently the new proposal leaves me doomed.
I've my educational loans sanctioned and a portion of the fees paid already.
At this point of time, I'm totally stranded and dont know whom to be chased for a proper answer/assurance regarding the PSW before commiting the rest of the money and life into this.

Taking into consideration the glory the Intl students have brought in to the country, monetary atleast, the Govt should declare a fair deal of transition period at the earliest rather making all of us standing on our toes. When the Govt. is declaring various austerity measures on one end, why do they turn their back at a sure bet of money from the Intl' students at the other side?

Kasun
Newly Registered

The future of PSW

Post by Kasun » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:01 pm

masujath wrote:Hi All,

The proposals to stop the PSW is a huge blow for the students who are about to come to the UK in Jab/Feb intake, including me :oops:
I've been preparing for the last 1 year for this opportunity and I'd resigned my job last month.
At this point of time, I'm totally stranded and dont know whom to be chased for a proper answer/assurance regarding the PSW before commiting the rest of the money and life into this.

Taking into consideration the glory the Intl students have brought in to the country, monetary atleast, the Govt should declare a fair deal of transition period at the earliest rather making all of us standing on our toes. When the Govt. is declaring various austerity measures on one end, why do they turn their back at a sure bet of money from the Intl' students at the other side?
According to the current observations from various articles, reports and documents from UKBA (n government), PSW will be scrapped sooner. We can see the dates and conditions after the 31st of January.

@Masujath - As a masters student whose gonna graduate in this January, I am also worrying about getting my PSW in this February. I think you better wait for the government decision, and work according to that. For the time being you can support our activities.

tusso

Post by tusso » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:32 pm

@Kasun

"According to the current observations from various articles, reports and documents from UKBA (n government), PSW will be scrapped sooner. We can see the dates and conditions after the 31st of January. "

To be honest, we dont know anything, its all pure speculation... What we know is that the government wants to scrap PSW that's it. There haven't been any other official suggestions.

The small ray of hope that I see is that at least they were open enough to consult whether if PSW should stay open and if there are suggestions on transitional arrangements or restrictions. If they really wanted to close it they would have already closed it... There is still 1 month and a half for the consultation to end and from then they will at least take some time to analyze the results and the effect on stakeholders. Also this consultation is a huge process of negotiation and bargaining, obviously the government puts out the extreme reform measures it wants to take and these get reduced or taken out through bargaining. For example for the worker visas they wanted to include workers from transnational companies in the 21000 cap... in the end they didnt. In this case there is some hope since people like Vince Cable and people from the Russell Group and other universities have complained against PSW closure

So we need to stay strong, keep people involved in participating and find a way so that our concerns can be heard by higher authorities.

We are all bummed if they dont give any transitional arrangements, for example I finished my UK degree this september, and I subsequently applied for a masters, its a bitch cause if i hadnt taken this masters then would have been able to apply for PSW...

tusso

Post by tusso » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Also would be good to remind you all to try and participate on this...
This inquiry does show the other side of the table favouring us...

http://www.parliament.uk/business/commi ... ent-visas/

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:54 pm

tall_funky wrote:
Tier 4 wrote:Keep pushing different organization like British Council, education uk, Unions, or maybe your local MPs…….. etc……….. Just to let them know we aren’t sleeping.

I made a detailed email to few authorities about our concern regarding the halt of PSW

So far I received feedback only from the Director of Scottish Universities which looks quite positive to me.

Dear *****

Thank you for your message. Universities Scotland shares your concern that the UK Government's proposals will be damaging to Scotland's interests, and to our ability to offer opportunity to talented individuals from across the world. We will be doing everything we can to seek change to the UK Government's proposals.

In the meantime, please accept my very best wishes for your continued success,

Director, Universities Scotland

Please have a word with your University/college international student advisers. Give em a wake-up buzzz :idea:
Very encouraging news indeed.
Can you post that detailed email here or on FB page so that it will act as a template for all of us.
Plz keep up the good work and i'm sure we will WIN this.
Sure, this is the letter i send to my local MP, I live in Scotland and it used to have its own flexible policy before PSW so I am concentrating on that one.

To,

The Member of Parliament
Anne McGuire
Stirling constituency
22 Viewfield Street
Stirling
FK8 1UA

Subject: Government Plans for International Students

Dear Anne McGuire,

Most respectfully, I want to bring very important information in you knowledge which a majority of genuine International student will suffer soon because of the government newly brought proposals by abolishing the Post Study Work Visa, which was actually promised before we started our studies in United Kingdom but the government has mislead us, now in the middle of our study they changing rules and giving us no choice but to leave the country all of sudden with showing no courtesy and sympathy after we spend thousand of pounds here.

Just to bring into your notice Scotland had its own policy of retaining graduates in Scotland “Fresh Talent Initiativeâ€
N/A

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:17 pm

I don’t understand about this so-called consultation. How come a student can fill this form against themselves? Certainly we are the majority who will fill this form and get affected by this change. It’s a con …. Not consultation but unfortunately its all we have at the moment.

After couple of week we are heading towards Christmas holidays, means we have some free time to sort this thing out either by out-door demonstration or in-door correspondence.

One last important thing I don’t understand why everyone talking about Tier 4 visas, we are here to emphasis on Tier 1 PSW transitional period, but seems none of government organization interested in it anymore, rather than they are just talking about relaxed rule for Tier 4. I haven’t seen any positive response from any pro-student organisation’s voice about PSW, who says yes current student should have a right to have PSW since it has been a part of law when they started their study. They only are talking in favour of Tier 4 visas not about PSW and its transitional agreements.
N/A

mist99
Newly Registered

Post by mist99 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:45 pm

I think you should write to the university you intended to go and ask them to clarify. This could exert a bit pressure on them so that they could bargain with the government. In addition, you could email to the home office (studentconsultation@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk) and explain your situtation. They may realise that there are many students are hesitating to come to the UK in the next year and then might be more inclined to introduce a transitional arrangement, such as shorted psw to one year or delay the implementation of their proposals.

fahmad

Post by fahmad » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:12 pm

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

This report may strengthen our facts.

fibreman

Post by fibreman » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:33 pm

mist99 wrote:

I think you should write to the university you intended to go and ask them to clarify. This could exert a bit pressure on them so that they could bargain with the government. In addition, you could email to the home office (studentconsultation@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk) and explain your situtation. They may realise that there are many students are hesitating to come to the UK in the next year and then might be more inclined to introduce a transitional arrangement, such as shorted psw to one year or delay the implementation of their proposals.
Can you imagine how it is for me? I've alredy spent close to 50k gbp here and commited myself, now I find in front of my eyes all could vanish...

No, shorted psw is no good for us completing now... we want current PSW at transitional arrangements. In the future, if they cut it, for new students- fair be it.

fahmad

Post by fahmad » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:24 pm

This is what I sent to my local MP via e-mail:

Dear Jim Fitzpatrick MP,

I am an undergraduate finalist at X due to graduate in July 2011. I am an international student from X. I first came to the UK in September 2008 under a Student Visa prior to the Points-Based System (PBS).

Recently the UKBA launched a consultation (which ends midnight 31st January 2011) in regards to Tier 4 (General) and Tier 1(Post Study Worker) visas. The government and UKBA are proposing for tighter rules in obtaining student visas which also may see the closure of the Tier 1 (Post Study Worker) route.

Whilst the tightening of the student visa system is a fair argument to reduce the number of visa abusers there are a few issues I would like to point out that puts non-EU international students already in the UK at a losing end:

* The UKBA is proposing for students to reapply from their home country in regards to progression of their studies i.e. an undergraduate student who is already in the UK needs to go back to his/her home country to reapply for a visa should they want to continue a PhD/master's degree. I believe many of us think this is a very inefficient and bureaucratic process. International students are already paying high tuition fees. None of us are state-dependent. Most of us either come on scholarships or family funds to finance our stay and studies in the UK. I think it is very unfair for us to 'pack and leave' and then return after getting approval for a new visa when we currently have the choice of making an in-country application from within the UK. The integrity of the system is maintained as in the first instance, we are only able to apply for a new visa when we hold unconditional offers from education providers. Issues like logistics and housing will arise unnecessarily especially on the costs involved. We urge that the UKBA to find alternative mechanisms to address this issue.

* The UKBA and the Government are planning to scrap the Tier 1 (Post Study Worker) visa. Whilst we understand it is their prerogative in abolishing any visa category, we should urge them to allow for transitional arrangements for students already on UK education courses before fully enforcing the abolishment. Most international students in the UK are often lured with these opportunities by UK universities in attracting them pursue for a course here. The PSW visa has always been used as a marketing tool and having spoken to my fellow international students, most agree this is one of the reasons why they chose the UK in contrast to other countries to further their studies. The abrupt abolishment of this visa will seem to have short-changed students already in their studies in the UK as it looks like the UKBA changed the rules in the middle of the game. Therefore, whilst we understand the government's concerns in reducing net migration, the international students' community is urging for a decent transitional arrangement by allowing for the Tier 1 (Post Study Worker) to be continued for those who qualify for it and are already currently undertaking UK studies. The abolishment of this visa category should only, in all fairness, be applied to new students (those whom have not commenced their courses after the official announcement) as they still have the chance to change their minds on their education pathway in light with this recent development.

The full changes and reforms of both the Tier 4 and Tier 1 visas can be obtained at http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

Among bodies who have already expressed their dissatisfaction and concerns include the Russell Group and Universities UK (which includes Universities Scotland). They have released press statements in regards to this.

The Government needs to realise that it should focus on matters on enforcement to curb illegal immigrants than penalising genuine temporary residents such as those in the Tier 4 (General) and Tier 1 (Post Study Worker) categories which contribute significantly to the UK economy. Visa holders from these categories do not contribute to the UK’s permanent migration nor put pressure to public funds as we do not have access to them in the first place. Furthermore, these visas do not contribute to an Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) eligibility which does not jeopardise the UK’s net migration figures. We think it is wrong for holders of these visa categories to be counted contributing to net migration to the UK as we are just temporary residents who will leave at the end of our visa approval period.

Being a constituent in the Poplar and Limehouse area, I am humbly requesting for you to raise this matter among your colleagues in the Labour party and to raise this matter in Parliament. At present there is a UKBA consultation going on until the end of January. The Parliamentary Home Affairs Select Committee is also playing its role in addressing the issue.

I greatly appreciate your effort in regards to the matter.

In addition of this e-mail, I have also sent a hard copy of this message to your correspondence address for easy reference.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
MR X
ADDRESS

Anyone who wants to use the above as a template to send your e-mail to your local MP, feel free to do so. I have removed my names and identity and replaced them with an 'X' where appropriate. However, please note that there was a part where I mentioned 'Labour Party' (highlighted it in RED). Should your MP not be in Labour, change it to an appropriate party or if they are LibDem or Conservative then just put it as 'Coalition Government'. Also the obvious is to address it to your local MP not to the guy above as he is my local MP, unless of course you have the same one! =)

Anyway, this is a reply I got from my MP (Jim Fitzpatrick MP for Poplar & Limehouse). He replied me like within 2 hours! I didn't put my address in my earlier e-mail so had to send him my address, I was impressed he even thanked me after that for prompty supplying him with my address.

"Dear X,

Thank you for the e mail. I am happy to write about this for you and I will cc you the responses we get, but I first need your address in Poplar and Limehouse,

Best Wishes, Jim"

What else should we do?

rizwanvu

I have sent this email to my local MP.

Post by rizwanvu » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:56 pm

Dear Jonathan Lord
Member of Parliament for Woking

I am an MBA finalist xxxxxx university through xxxxx due to MBA in March 2011. I am an international student from pakistan. I first came to the UK in February 2008 under a Student Visa prior to the Points-Based System (PBS).

Recently the UKBA launched a consultation (which ends midnight 31st January 2011) in regards to Tier 4 (General) and Tier 1(Post Study Worker) visas. The government and UKBA are proposing for tighter rules in obtaining student visas which also may see the closure of the Tier 1 (Post Study Worker) route.

Whilst the tightening of the student visa system is a fair argument to reduce the number of visa abusers there are a few issues I would like to point out that puts non-EU international students already in the UK at a losing end:

* The UKBA is proposing for students to reapply from their home country in regards to progression of their studies i.e. an graduate student who is already in the UK needs to go back to his/her home country to reapply for a visa should they want to continue a PhD. I believe many of us think this is a very inefficient and bureaucratic process. International students are already paying high tuition fees. None of us are state-dependent. Most of us either come on scholarships or family funds to finance our stay and studies in the UK. I think it is very unfair for us to 'pack and leave' and then return after getting approval for a new visa when we currently have the choice of making an in-country application from within the UK. The integrity of the system is maintained as in the first instance, we are only able to apply for a new visa when we hold unconditional offers from education providers. Issues like logistics and housing will arise unnecessarily especially on the costs involved. We urge that the UKBA to find alternative mechanisms to address this issue.

* The UKBA and the Government are planning to scrap the Tier 1 (Post Study Worker) visa. Whilst we understand it is their prerogative in abolishing any visa category, we should urge them to allow for transitional arrangements for students already on UK education courses before fully enforcing the abolishment. Most international students in the UK are often lured with these opportunities by UK universities in attracting them pursue for a course here. The PSW visa has always been used as a marketing tool and having spoken to my fellow international students, most agree this is one of the reasons why they chose the UK in contrast to other countries to further their studies. The abrupt abolishment of this visa will seem to have short-changed students already in their studies in the UK as it looks like the UKBA changed the rules in the middle of the game. Therefore, whilst we understand the government's concerns in reducing net migration, the international students' community is urging for a decent transitional arrangement by allowing for the Tier 1 (Post Study Worker) to be continued for those who qualify for it and are already currently undertaking UK studies. The abolishment of this visa category should only, in all fairness, be applied to new students (those whom have not commenced their courses after the official announcement) as they still have the chance to change their minds on their education pathway in light with this recent development.

The full changes and reforms of both the Tier 4 and Tier 1 visas can be obtained athttp://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/ ... iew=Binary

Among bodies who have already expressed their dissatisfaction and concerns include the Russell Group and Universities UK (which includes Universities Scotland). They have released press statements in regards to this.

The Government needs to realise that it should focus on matters on enforcement to curb illegal immigrants than penalising genuine temporary residents such as those in the Tier 4 (General) and Tier 1 (Post Study Worker) categories which contribute significantly to the UK economy. Visa holders from these categories do not contribute to the UK’s permanent migration nor put pressure to public funds as we do not have access to them in the first place. Furthermore, these visas do not contribute to an Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) eligibility which does not jeopardise the UK’s net migration figures. We think it is wrong for holders of these visa categories to be counted contributing to net migration to the UK as we are just temporary residents who will leave at the end of our visa approval period.

Being a constituent in the Poplar and Limehouse area, I am humbly requesting for you to raise this matter among your colleagues in the Conservative party and to raise this matter in Parliament. At present there is a UKBA consultation going on until the end of January. The Parliamentary Home Affairs Select Committee is also playing its role in addressing the issue.

In addition of this e-mail, I have also sent a hard copy of this message to your correspondence address for easy reference.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
MR Muhammad Rizwan
ADDRESS:
xxxxxxxxx
RIZWAN

ajmal

Re: I have sent this email to my local MP.

Post by ajmal » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm

rizwanvu wrote:Dear Jonathan Lord
Member of Parliament for Woking

I am an MBA finalist xxxxxx university through xxxxx due to MBA in March 2011. I am an international student from pakistan. I first came to the UK in February 2008 under a Student Visa prior to the Points-Based System (PBS).

* The UKBA is proposing for students to reapply from their home country in regards to progression of their studies i.e. an graduate student who is already in the UK needs to go back to his/her home country to reapply for a visa should they want to continue a PhD. I believe many of us think this is a very inefficient and bureaucratic process. International students are already paying high tuition fees. None of us are state-dependent. Most of us either come on scholarships or family funds to finance our stay and studies in the UK. I think it is very unfair for us to 'pack and leave' and then return after getting approval for a new visa when we currently have the choice of making an in-country application from within the UK. The integrity of the system is maintained as in the first instance, we are only able to apply for a new visa when we hold unconditional offers from education providers. Issues like logistics and housing will arise unnecessarily especially on the costs involved. We urge that the UKBA to find alternative mechanisms to address this issue.

The full changes and reforms of both the Tier 4 and Tier 1 visas can be obtained athttp://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/ ... iew=Binary

Being a constituent in the Poplar and Limehouse area, I am humbly requesting for you to raise this matter among your colleagues in the Conservative party and to raise this matter in Parliament. At present there is a UKBA consultation going on until the end of January. The Parliamentary Home Affairs Select Committee is also playing its role in addressing the issue.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
MR Muhammad Rizwan
ADDRESS:
xxxxxxxxx

The homeoffice Just want to break the contineous stay of students so that they cannot apply for ILR on the basis of 10 years rule. The policy is that once you are student you will always student.

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Re: I have sent this email to my local MP.

Post by Tier 4 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:21 pm

ajmal wrote: The homeoffice Just want to break the contineous stay of students so that they cannot apply for ILR on the basis of 10 years rule. The policy is that once you are student you will always student.
It is the Home Office which pampered students by generating the huge profits out of bulk student visa extensions applications.

Besides 10 year is a hell of time, how a person can survive 10 long years in such an uncertain circumstances and why not they just abolish that long residence rule rather than PSW which is maximum for 2 years.
N/A

luckylondon

Post by luckylondon » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:25 pm

well i got one point in my mind....if they more over did PSW for 1yr and said to apply from home country....so wht abut in tht case?

still its not acceptable for us...new policies should only be applied to new students..who comes aftr 2011.....transitional period will only be the best choice

removed user

Post by removed user » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am

It is very clear that the government is taking decisions that is not only effecting the international students but the home students as well. So there is no point in waiting and discussing. This is the time to plan and take action. We should now gather support and brings all those who will be effected under genuine circumstance to one platform so by the time any change is made we can defend it. I think we should start off with a facebook group to gather all students as that is the only fastest way to reach people.

Please share your views and plans/actions we should take to get started. We would need to spend some money to advertise our campaign on facebook.

removed user

Post by removed user » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Everyone is a difficult situation i assume. We can either wait to see what happens or spread this forum, the message to everyone we know to raise as one voice.

luckylondon

Post by luckylondon » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:10 pm

we cant just sit ideal and wait fr their decision....its for sure tht either PSW will be scrap or might be reduce to one year........both cases dnt shw kind of justice to us....so we need Transitional arrangement .....new policies shuld nt be applied to existing students....we need to prepare a strong case and talk to some layer ...i am going to talk to my university tmmrw..let see wht thy say

my name is khan
Newly Registered

Post by my name is khan » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:41 pm

it seems hat they will leave us in half way. any way we have no other option to defend our selfs and be united as drop drop makes an ocean. i request all the guys to send letters to their concern MPs. i belive that we will win this battel.

mist99
Newly Registered

Post by mist99 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:54 pm

luckylondon wrote:we need to prepare a strong case and talk to some layer ...i am going to talk to my university tmmrw..let see wht thy say
This is probably the most effective way of pushing the universities. Maybe you could mention that you are now not sure if you should pay the tuition fees for the next term because of the possbile change of PSW policy. Let us know the reponse of ur uni.

fibreman

Post by fibreman » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:56 pm

my name is khan wrote:it seems hat they will leave us in half way. any way we have no other option to defend our selfs and be united as drop drop makes an ocean. i request all the guys to send letters to their concern MPs. i belive that we will win this battel.
I am doing all I can already... we won't be played with. I dedicated part of my life to this, loads of funds, and come from one of top 10 unis, we contribute to this country.

Nobody says I would stay here for 10 years or anything, but my degree is worth much more with a year or 2 of experience in Uk also. That's how I planned it. I would eventually have the option to switch also, but lets win this now.

removed user

Post by removed user » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:24 pm

fibreman wrote:
my name is khan wrote:it seems hat they will leave us in half way. any way we have no other option to defend our selfs and be united as drop drop makes an ocean. i request all the guys to send letters to their concern MPs. i belive that we will win this battel.
I am doing all I can already... we won't be played with. I dedicated part of my life to this, loads of funds, and come from one of top 10 unis, we contribute to this country.

Nobody says I would stay here for 10 years or anything, but my degree is worth much more with a year or 2 of experience in Uk also. That's how I planned it. I would eventually have the option to switch also, but lets win this now.

I am with you.

luckylondon

Post by luckylondon » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:23 pm

well tody i been to my university International service consular....but i dint get any satisfactory answer...
1. wht evr they knw is all abut abut current policies.
2. They cant say anythng abut ..future
3. It really doesnt make any difference to them...
4. we cant ask thm to refund....it not gona wrk at all
5. From next year..britsh home student will be paying fees of Internation student...so they dnt need to wrry much..

we are just assuming tht...there wuldnt be any changes...but it wunt wrk like tht...no one will come forward and help us...we have to fight ourself...Even for Transitional period we have to fight...we had left only ths option...

Bcz i rembr last time..before stopping PSW on PGD certificate,..they dint given any kind of Transitional arrangement..just stop it...ths y i had to enroll for Master degree...

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:01 pm

luckylondon wrote:well tody i been to my university International service consular....but i dint get any satisfactory answer...
5. From next year..britsh home student will be paying fees of Internation student...so they dnt need to wrry much..

we are just assuming tht...there wuldnt be any changes...but it wunt wrk like tht...no one will come forward and help us...we have to fight ourself...Even for Transitional period we have to fight...we had left only ths option...

Bcz i rembr last time..before stopping PSW on PGD certificate,..they dint given any kind of Transitional arrangement..just stop it...ths y i had to enroll for Master degree...
They gave you entirely wrong information. British student won’t be able to start paying from next year their fee will be increase from 2012 plus they don’t need to pay up-front like international student does. Their fee matter is controversial and different with a lot of terms attached along with the availability of job and salary threshold. Plus recently opposition has started another campaign against it, in addition strikes are being called every fortnight.

This assumption is wrong that local students can take up international students place. No matter how much government make strict rules for foreign student and how much Universities earn from local students international students will always high in demand this is how this system and industry works.

Anyways, that’s disappointing, thanks God I haven’t paid my entire fee, and just started in September 2010. I meant to pay my next instalment this month but I will delay it as much as I can till I get the news of the out-come of this rubbish proposals.
Last edited by Tier 4 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N/A

mohan1616
Newly Registered

Post by mohan1616 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:08 pm

I know what will happen.

They know we will go to court. They know we will win. They will divide our intrests again. they will reduce to PSW to 1 year. Some people will accept and some wont.Some people will go back not accepting 1 year PSW(as it will be waste of time).Generate the same revenue. Close PSW for students comming from next year. they will also close tier 1. Generate income from British students.

All this will happen from March. (The same divide and rule policy).
Any comments

mist99
Newly Registered

Post by mist99 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:15 pm

luckylondon wrote:well tody i been to my university International service consular....but i dint get any satisfactory answer...
It seems your uni is completely not sympathetic and gave you some misleading information. You only finished the first term and you are certainly entitled to refund of the rest terms.