ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What if ???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

quite eager

What if ???

Post by quite eager » Sun May 14, 2006 8:04 pm

I intend to apply for hsmp in the next few days. For the purpose I have got salary certificate etc for the last one year i.e. from May 2005 to April 2006. These have been issued by my employer last week. Similarly i have got bank statement showing credits to my account for the said period.

My worry is that if, after clearance of payment etc, my application reaches the Caseworker in June, would my data of May to April 2006 become irrelevant as the Caseworker might be looking for records of last 12 months i.e. June to May 2006?

Would it spoil all my effort or would they consider my application on the basis of records of May 2005 to April 2006.

I would request for immediate advice by Moderators and others having knowledge of the issue.

with regards,

QE.
Quite Eager

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Sun May 14, 2006 8:53 pm

You are sending in your application in the month of May, the case worker will not expect you to submit a salary slip for the month of May. The guidance notes say that the preceeding 12 months will be taken into account. In your case, the 12 month ending would be April 2006.

quite eager

Post by quite eager » Sun May 14, 2006 9:04 pm

Thank U Sir - Mr. MWazir - for ur immediate attention and response.

I understand that if I dispatch my HSMP application within May 2006, my 12th month would be April 2006.

QE.
Quite Eager