ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TOFEL - Original Report Yet to receive

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kanimeni

TOFEL - Original Report Yet to receive

Post by kanimeni » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:28 am

Hi Experts,

With Regards to Tier1 (General) - English Language Requirements I had taken TOFEL test and yet to receive my Original Score Report but I have a online report ....so the query is, Is it okay to file the VISA now with Online Score Report for time being and send the Orginal Score Report as I recieve it?

If YES, then how do I send the Original Score Report to UK Consulate in India South (bangalore or Chennai) ?

Please help me with this as I am held-up with this for quite long time.

Regards
Sekhar

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:36 am

If you do not want to risk a refusal, wait until you receive the original test report.

regards

kanimeni

Post by kanimeni » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:18 am

sushdmehta wrote:If you do not want to risk a refusal, wait until you receive the original test report.

regards
Thanks for your suggestion, In that case shall I claim my master's degree which i did through Distance Eduction (Open University) which is recognized by PBS and PBS is giving me 'select' option for my English language points also? (BTW - until my graduation i have studied in my mother tongue).

And enclose TOFEL online score report as second evidence?

Please suggest.

Regards
sekhar

kanimeni

Post by kanimeni » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:50 am

kanimeni wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:If you do not want to risk a refusal, wait until you receive the original test report.

regards
Thanks for your suggestion, In that case shall I claim my master's degree which i did through Distance Eduction (Open University) which is recognized by PBS and PBS is giving me 'select' option for my English language points also? (BTW - until my graduation i have studied in my mother tongue).

And enclose TOFEL online score report as second evidence?

Please suggest.

Regards
sekhar

Can someone please guide me with the above query?

Regards
Sekhar