ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

unique012

Post by unique012 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:23 am

That's great newz, i guess we are in the same boat only your going to find out today and I have to wait a little longer. InshAllah everything will be fine and u will be together soon. :D

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:25 am

unique012 wrote:That's great newz, i guess we are in the same boat only your going to find out today and I have to wait a little longer. InshAllah everything will be fine and u will be together soon. :D

Has ur Status changed on the Tracker.

unique012

Post by unique012 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:27 am

yes Yas it has changed, am soooooooooooo nervous now :o

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:40 am

unique012 wrote:yes Yas it has changed, am soooooooooooo nervous now :o
what did it say before & now

samera
Newly Registered

Post by samera » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:49 pm

dilseabbassi wrote::D :D :D Hubby is on his way now to pick up the docs :D cant belive i have to wait untill 1 pm to find out lol! has anyone else received any updates today?
GOOD LUCK!

samera
Newly Registered

Post by samera » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Still no update!

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:21 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: hubby got refused!!!! I realy dont understand im absolutly devaistated....guess its time for me to fly to pak for a long holiday :( :(
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:34 pm

[quote="dilseabbassi"]:cry: :cry: :cry: hubby got refused!!!! I realy dont understand im absolutly devaistated....guess its time for me to fly to pak for a long holiday :( :([/quote]

aww reli sorry to hear this.....i knw hw it feels i have been through it. do u know y they refused the visa? jus get ready for the appeal n inshallah it will get overturned

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:46 pm

well hes going to explai it to me tonight properly but apparently they said something about he didnt inform the home office in 2007 that we were a couple but why would anyone phone them to tell them that?? and also becuase last year when i lost my job i had to claim JSA for like 2 weeks but that was ages ago and we have provided everything now ive been in full time employment since then....im getting ready to fly out to pak so we can do the appeal together :( its crazy i really dnt know what to think....

minty

Post by minty » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:56 pm

Wallahul Kharul Makireen (Surah Imran)

Allah is the best of planners dilseabassi. You truly do not see it yet, but in this outcome Allah has set an even better plan for you.

You are in our Duas!

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Yasmin786 I have just sent you PM :)
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

unique012

Post by unique012 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:30 pm

I am really sorry to hear that dilseabbassi, i dnt understand what these people are thinking somtimes. Dnt wori inshAllah everything wil be ok, may Allah swt reunite you together soon. :)

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:38 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:well hes going to explai it to me tonight properly but apparently they said something about he didnt inform the home office in 2007 that we were a couple but why would anyone phone them to tell them that?? and also becuase last year when i lost my job i had to claim JSA for like 2 weeks but that was ages ago and we have provided everything now ive been in full time employment since then....im getting ready to fly out to pak so we can do the appeal together :( its crazy i really dnt know what to think....

so sorry to hear that sis . plese do let us no the refusal reason we might be able to help .

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:40 pm

guys i just got this e mail wot should be my next move wait and see or give a ring or mail to garrys ?

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email. I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application is currently being processed and decision has been made.

The VAC will be contacting your shortly when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team.

unique012

Post by unique012 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:49 pm

When I recieved this email saying the application has been processed and please wait for the gerry's to contact you, I waited and tomorrow we are going to find out what the result is. The best thing is to wait, they are aware of the time limit and InshAllah they will not exceed it. :)

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:52 pm

unique012 wrote:When I recieved this email saying the application has been processed and please wait for the gerry's to contact you, I waited and tomorrow we are going to find out what the result is. The best thing is to wait, they are aware of the time limit and InshAllah they will not exceed it. :)
thanks for the quick reply how long did it took to change the status to collect on vac site ? :shock: ia m in shock i wast expecting this e mail at all :!: . the wors thing they do is dont tell u the decison if its yes or no. now am in same situation as lots of others been thru :| how am gonna sleep now :roll:

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:57 pm

unique012 wrote:I am really sorry to hear that dilseabbassi, i dnt understand what these people are thinking somtimes. Dnt wori inshAllah everything wil be ok, may Allah swt reunite you together soon. :)

and i really am sorry and feel sad about dilseabbassi and others whos apps r rejected . hope mine and others who r waiting to pick up theres dont have to go thru this hard situation , :( :(

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Sammad wrote:
haseebuk1 wrote:guys i just got this e mail wot should be my next move wait and see or give a ring or mail to garrys ?

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email. I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application is currently being processed and decision has been made.

The VAC will be contacting your shortly when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team.
Yes, you will have to wait. Although I have not seen it worded like this before. But it seems a standard response.

true sammad i havet seen the wording either. it scares me tho :roll: its not there usual response copy paste ...

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:58 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:well hes going to explai it to me tonight properly but apparently they said something about he didnt inform the home office in 2007 that we were a couple but why would anyone phone them to tell them that?? and also becuase last year when i lost my job i had to claim JSA for like 2 weeks but that was ages ago and we have provided everything now ive been in full time employment since then

....im getting ready to fly out to pak so we can do the appeal together :( its crazy i really dnt know what to think....

You will be wasting your time going to Pakistan. You can not do anything about this refusal whilst you are in Pakistan. everything to do with appeal is done from here in the UK.

This is an important stage and you are restricted by time limit. Its very important you think carefully what you are going to do and how you are going to do it. Going to Pakistan to be with your hubby is the last thing you want to do as it will have serious implication for you both.

You should spend your time on how you are going to argue the points that you have been refused on and proving these points.

Imranshah
Newly Registered

Visa Enquiries number

Post by Imranshah » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Hi Guys

My Husband got a call on saturday from mirpur saying you application has not still been processed we applied on 06/10/10 I found that a little weird so I call the visa fraud number today and I was given this number from them for visa enquiries and they are open till 4pm pakistan time I haven't tried to call this number but i'll pass it on incase anyone needs it

Yas2010

Re: Visa Enquiries number

Post by Yas2010 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Imranshah wrote:Hi Guys

My Husband got a call on saturday from mirpur saying you application has not still been processed we applied on 06/10/10 I found that a little weird so I call the visa fraud number today and I was given this number from them for visa enquiries and they are open till 4pm pakistan time I haven't tried to call this number but i'll pass it on incase anyone needs it
But they will not tell u anything :-(

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Hi guys :( well i spoke to hubby today and basicly it was based on not enough proof of financial support on my side...as i have previously claimed JSA which showed up on one of my bank statements...ive got 4 months worth of bank statements and payslips (new ones ) which shows quite a lot of savings also 3 pay rises which ive had at my current job, they want evidence of previouse employment which i have been in but where would i get that? do they mean a P60? cos i havent kept any of my old wage slips from old jobs? we also had to re-print the appeal form as the one they sent was completely unreadable! i have a really important question aswell pls, when we submitt the appeal do we just send the extra documents and refusal letter with appeal letter? we dont have to send all the stuff we origionaly sent do we? I have decided to stay in UK as i did think it through and there is no point me going to pak it wouldnt help anything yet :(

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Oh and i forgot to mention the other reason was they said your spouse failed to inform the UKBA about your relationship back in 2007!!!! i really dont uderstand that one, why would i do that, we didnt have any reason to contact UKBA back then....petty...just petty!

minty

Post by minty » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:22 pm

They application form asks when your relationship began.

If you did not notify them or make it clear that it started when it did, then they can doubt

The fact that JSA has flagged up on your bank statements will also highlight an issue with regards to recourse to funds. You say you have plenty of savings, but the ECO will pounce on these bits of information to cast doubt on you.

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Thats the thing i dnt understand cos we clearly stated when our relationship began? its so strange....but yes i did understand about the JSA, but now i have collected together more bank statements and pay slips which i will send on to them, what else do u think they would need, cos thats all i have...i dnt have anything from my previouse employment as we have moved home 3 times and wouldnt have a clue as to where to look for old employment things...??