ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR family online booking

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cen
Newly Registered

Post by cen » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:04 am

Hi again,

I wanted to double check te procedure for the online booking.

My husband is the applicant for ILR after 5 yeas on a WP. He has registered with the online booking sytem and included me, his wife as a family member since I am his dependent.

We have now both been sent referce ID's and transcation ID's. Must he log in and add me again when searching for an appointment?
What is the point of me having the separate ID's. Do I need to use it when he adds me or simly for reference at the PEO?

Confused!
Thanks
Cen

xyz123

Re: ILR family online booking

Post by xyz123 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:00 am

cen wrote:Hi again,

I wanted to double check te procedure for the online booking.

My husband is the applicant for ILR after 5 yeas on a WP. He has registered with the online booking sytem and included me, his wife as a family member since I am his dependent.

We have now both been sent referce ID's and transcation ID's. Must he log in and add me again when searching for an appointment?
What is the point of me having the separate ID's. Do I need to use it when he adds me or simly for reference at the PEO?

Confused!
Thanks
Cen
yes everytime he tries looking for appointment he must add you. He must first log in using his details. Then on following screen there is an option to "add a family member". not only ID details sent in email but DOB will also need to be added (may be email as well, i dont remember). reason is they dont store any personal info on their database so everytime you try you need to enter appointment.

cen
Newly Registered

Post by cen » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:33 am

Thanks xyz123,

I will try to check for appointments and let you know.

Thanks
Cen

rajathwp

Can you please update

Post by rajathwp » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:15 am

Hi There,

Can you please update regarding booking appointments as i can't see any appointment at all .. I am WP for 5 years and eligible for ILR in Feb End ...

Ta