ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Funds Queries Pls help me :(

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

junebal

PSW Funds Queries Pls help me :(

Post by junebal » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:54 pm

hi

I am going to apply for my PSW1 this coming february. I am just waiting for 90 days to come. I do not have a single account with £2800 so i made up a joint account with my dad. My name is on the passbook and it has got £3,000 in it. IS this going to be a problem? Will they ask why i used a joint account?

Kind regards

kushal_joshi
Newly Registered

funds

Post by kushal_joshi » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:39 am

I dont think so it will be a problem and i think in the new form they ask to give details of the joint account holder . so in this case your dad will need to sign in the form. im a newbie too just thought a reply would ease you off.. good luck

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:08 pm

by the way why do u need £2800 to apply for PSW, u just need to maintain £800 for 90 days if u apply inside the UK if iam not wrong.