ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Review Request.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMPGUY

Review Request.

Post by HSMPGUY » Tue May 16, 2006 6:56 am

I have a question for you, i hope you guys help me out. I have got refusal letter on Feb 2006. they said, my employer letter is not according to format they needed. so i have send review request. becos i was sure that i have made it according to their guidence provided.

Now my question is if they accept my case will they call to my employer for verification? Problem is my employers has shifted their office their telephone and address is changed now.

Please help what should i do.

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 16, 2006 10:58 am

In the cover letter, mention the updated contact details of your employers.

I had the similar issues regarding my provious employers - one company changed its name and moved to a new address, and in almost all companies that I had worked for (last 12 years) people who had signed my experience letters had quit.

So I mentioned all this clearly in the cover letter and provided them with the updated contact details of people who could verify my work experience in the respective organizations.

Hope this helps !!

regards

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Tue May 16, 2006 11:06 am

thanks for your kind reply.

actually problem is i have already posted by my review request about 6 week back. now i cannot update any new information becos according to there rules any new information is along with new application.

what is status of your case? can you please give me ur details.