ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointments for Tier 1 (General) - can't book by phone?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

goldfish
Member of Standing

PEO appointments for Tier 1 (General) - can't book by phone?

Post by goldfish » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:05 am

Called Border Agency booking number today for a Tier 1 (General) appointment and was told they can no longer make these appointments by phone. It has to be on the website. I've been looking on the website for ages and have never seen any appointments, anywhere. Is it correct that you can't book appointments by phone now?

I also asked whether the week of 24 Jan appointments had been released and he said he wouldn't know. Not very helpful. Has anyone got a Tier 1 (General) appointment for week of 24 Jan?

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Re: PEO appointments for Tier 1 (General) - can't book by ph

Post by adityaisukapalli » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:38 am

goldfish wrote:Called Border Agency booking number today for a Tier 1 (General) appointment and was told they can no longer make these appointments by phone. It has to be on the website. I've been looking on the website for ages and have never seen any appointments, anywhere. Is it correct that you can't book appointments by phone now?

I also asked whether the week of 24 Jan appointments had been released and he said he wouldn't know. Not very helpful. Has anyone got a Tier 1 (General) appointment for week of 24 Jan?
Well, Slots have been released upto wek commencing 7th February 2011. I am looking for the week commencing 14th February 2011. Those will be released this saturday night.

When i called them 2 weeks ago for a slot in week commencing 14th Feb, they said they haven't released yet and i should call 2 weeks later. So, i think they can book slots via phone. Try again..