ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR dependent seperate application form required?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anoop666
Newly Registered

ILR dependent seperate application form required?

Post by anoop666 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:51 am

Hi All,

I will be completing 5 yrs of stay soon ie with Workpermit + Tier1. My wife stayed all 5 years with me as a dependent and we are planning apply ILR together at same time. SET(0) application is sufficient for me &my wife together or do I need to fill a seperate application form for my wife like SET(M) ...

Please confirm.

many thanks,

xyz123

Re: ILR dependent seperate application form required?

Post by xyz123 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:02 pm

anoop666 wrote:Hi All,

I will be completing 5 yrs of stay soon ie with Workpermit + Tier1. My wife stayed all 5 years with me as a dependent and we are planning apply ILR together at same time. SET(0) application is sufficient for me &my wife together or do I need to fill a seperate application form for my wife like SET(M) ...

Please confirm.

many thanks,
dont you read the forms? its crystal clear that if you are applying at same time one form is sufficient.

anoop666
Newly Registered

Post by anoop666 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Thanks for clarifying, I have just registered couple of days back and got confused when people talking about Set M and FLR forms..