ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea sponsor is a student

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

eea sponsor is a student

Post by toni34 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:17 am

i want to apply for my eea2 with my partner who is an eu national,we have got a daughter together ,her bank balance is about 3000 pounds and for the past 6 months her balance of account has not gone past 1800 pounds,she just left her job and she is starting a college in january so we need to apply for her eea1 as a student,her fees is 1500 and we have already paid it,just want to know if the balance of about 3000 will be deem not sufficient for ,myself ,our baby and my partner
NON EU national with RC

Tahir Bashir

Re: eea sponsor is a student

Post by Tahir Bashir » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:36 am

toni34 wrote:i want to apply for my eea2 with my partner who is an eu national,we have got a daughter together ,her bank balance is about 3000 pounds and for the past 6 months her balance of account has not gone past 1800 pounds,she just left her job and she is starting a college in january so we need to apply for her eea1 as a student,her fees is 1500 and we have already paid it,just want to know if the balance of about 3000 will be deem not sufficient for ,myself ,our baby and my partner
It doesn't matter what her balance is. She is leaving job and starting studies, no problem for EEA2 purpose.

Are you married with her? Is she from A8 countries (eastern Europ)? If yes, for how long she has been in UK?

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:41 am

Students also need comprehensive sickness insurance and I believe residence will only be granted to direct family members.

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

eea sponsor is a student

Post by toni34 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:55 am

thanks for your reply all,she has been in the uk for 4 years and she has been self employed and paid her taxes,she from A8 country and she is receiving maternity allowance as well.we are partners though we have been dating for more than 2 years we only have documentary proof of our living together for 1 year 4 months .
NON EU national with RC