ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any December applications approved?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uktier1December
Newly Registered

Any December applications approved?

Post by uktier1December » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:58 pm

I have not seen any December applicants getting approval yet. Does that mean the quota for December got over before 1st December itself? I filed on 6th but not sure if January/ Feb quota is available?

Any idea guys?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:07 pm

gregshukla
United Kingdom

Post by gregshukla » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:52 am

I think what OP was asking was if the extra, above-the-limit applications from Nov itself ended up taking all of the quota for Dec. One will never know if that is really the case I suppose since the BIA would never publish info like that.

If no one who applied in Dec gets the T1 however, it would be a pretty strong indication that Nov applicants who were queued up used up the Dec quota.

silverTR
Norway

Post by silverTR » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:23 am

Well if this is the case.. there is no need to apply for Tier 1 General out of country after all .. I know that , there are many applications which are not approved till now, even they were applied in November , including me..
Since it is not rejected yet .. i am hoping it will be approved in following months.. So November still needs some quota from January.. December will use February and March... aaand taaataaaa we will be in April when the catagory will be closed... :/

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:56 pm

gregshukla wrote:
I think what OP was asking was if the extra, above-the-limit applications from Nov itself ended up taking all of the quota for Dec. One will never know if that is really the case I suppose since the BIA would never publish info like that.
If they tell that info, UKBA will not make their intended revenue through application fee. This is the trick they always play. Application fee is a big thing for them i guess.

uktier1December
Newly Registered

Post by uktier1December » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Many of us are stuck without passport for months now. I hope we get approvals in January. Good Luck!

Is ther anyone from US who has applied. I am just not sure if there is any way to track the application if you apply in USA.