ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice needed for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Staminka
Newly Registered

Advice needed for ILR

Post by Staminka » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Hello,

I've been on a 5yrs WP with the same employer,landed to UK on the 3rd of June 2006, visa expiring 12th May 2011. I've spent 173 days out of UK, the longest absence was 49 days. Am planning to apply for ILR on 6th May 2011. My doubts are

- I've been living for the past 5 yrs in the hotel where i work..can anyone advise please if this might be a problem, as i don't pay any bills.

-my wages are paid in cash on a weekly basis, could this be a problem? (although i get payslips where it shows that i do pay taxes)

I will really appreciate if anyone can help me on this one.

Staminka
Newly Registered

Post by Staminka » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:09 pm

can anyone answer me please..i am really worried that HO will have an issue with me not paying any bills and getting wages in cash. Also i do not have 2 of the P60s, but from some of the posts here i've noticed this is not a big problem?