ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is it posssible for solicitor to represent me at my appeal

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tracy56

is it posssible for solicitor to represent me at my appeal

Post by tracy56 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:42 am

is it possilble for solictor to represent me and my EEA(SISTER) sponsor at my appeal hearing , COS we wont be available for the day of my hearing

tracy56

Post by tracy56 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:53 pm

please can some one tell me , how long does it take to get a reply after filing in paper appeal for EE2 refusal . and also can i reapply for EE2 even though am appealing . thouhg my passport is till with home office . pleas ii need advice , help.

olujay25

Post by olujay25 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Yes if you intstruct one and The tribunal should send you a date about three weeks or four weeks after you appeal and all will take about 6 to 8 weeks to complete including the hearing.

No i will say dont re-apply just take all your new evidence to the court and present it but i highly recomend you find a lawyer.

tracy56

Post by tracy56 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:48 pm

i recently file in paper appeal to tribunal , pleas how long does it take to get a response from tribunal after filing in paper appeal. please any one with idea , thanks . and also can i send the latest evidences to the case worker who is holding my passport ,
please assit with advice , thank you alll

Tahir Bashir

Re: is it posssible for solicitor to represent me at my ap

Post by Tahir Bashir » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:08 pm

tracy56 wrote:is it possilble for solictor to represent me and my EEA(SISTER) sponsor at my appeal hearing , COS we wont be available for the day of my hearing
Yes a solicitor can represent you in your absence. Let your solicitor know that why you wouldn't be present at hearing, as Judge may ask this question.