ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor's Undertaking for Accomodation and Maintanance

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ajbhatta

Sponsor's Undertaking for Accomodation and Maintanance

Post by ajbhatta » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Hi,

This is in regards to my query for showing funds from the sponsor for spouse visa. My wife has a paycheck of 1250 Pounds after all taxes per month. She will be paying about 900 pounds for rent (1 bedroom apt and no kids) and council taxes. So she is left with 350 pounds for other expenses (She does not have any travel expenses as she works to office). I am also getting sponsor funds from my father with his undertaking for our support. I have 7 years of experience in the Mortgage industry as a Team Manager for underwriting. I am also a qualified and certified Continental Chef. Currently I earn 700 pounds worth Indian rupees.

Does this build up a strong case in terms of Accommodation and Maintenance? If no, what all do i need to take care of in this situation?
Should I have my wife sign the sponsors Undertaking for Accommodation and Maintenance?
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... ponsorform

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:29 pm

Please continue iin your previous topic.