ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk visa refusal affect on my canadian visa application

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sidd14
Newly Registered

uk visa refusal affect on my canadian visa application

Post by sidd14 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:23 am

hi everyone, this is my first query in forum,, that is i got refusal in uk under tier 1 post study visa , i got IGS and student visa on my pasport and two schengen visa on my passport but now the first rejection from home office ,
now m planning to go to canada will this rejection affect on my canadian visa application ,
iam very much worried iam planning to pay full fees in college and showing all relevant funds. But worried that this incedent will affect my visa to canada
please help me
looking forward for ur suggestions
thanks

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:15 pm

Could you please confirm are you applying from the UK
What is your current status?

To apply from the UK you need to have valid status here.

Refusal should not impact your application.

Could you please also confirm are you applying for Immigration visa or visitor visa?

Tnx

mobby
Newly Registered

Re: uk visa refusal affect on my canadian visa application

Post by mobby » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:03 pm

sidd14 wrote:hi everyone, this is my first query in forum,, that is i got refusal in uk under tier 1 post study visa , i got IGS and student visa on my pasport and two schengen visa on my passport but now the first rejection from home office ,
now m planning to go to canada will this rejection affect on my canadian visa application ,
iam very much worried iam planning to pay full fees in college and showing all relevant funds. But worried that this incedent will affect my visa to canada
please help me
looking forward for ur suggestions
thanks
hi

u do not need visa(leave to remain)to apply for canadian immigration if u have got rejected for psw but after that u gone into appeal or if u have applied for any other catagory during this period of time u can apply for canadian immigration u will be allright but if do not follow up after rejection then u have to give explanation which does'nt go in your favour.
do not delay just apply for canadian immigration as soon as possible while applying for different case in uk home office. if u need any other help do ask for it.
thanx
regards
mobby

sidd14
Newly Registered

Post by sidd14 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:53 pm

hi ali mohammed, mobby
thanks for reply , m in london now on appeal but i dont think ill win so m planning to go back and apply from india ,
still i got some visas on my pasport two schengen and two uk visas, m jus scared for the reason theyll ask (Y u got the rejection n all,,) by cnadian high commission,
m applying the student visa n SPP college n Ontario,
Is canada will b the good country to live in.

malle
Newly Registered

Re: reply

Post by malle » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:12 am

sidd14 wrote:hi ali mohammed, mobby
thanks for reply , m in london now on appeal but i dont think ill win so m planning to go back and apply from india ,
still i got some visas on my pasport two schengen and two uk visas, m jus scared for the reason theyll ask (Y u got the rejection n all,,) by cnadian high commission,
m applying the student visa n SPP college n Ontario,
Is canada will b the good country to live in.
did u get u r canada visa, let me know

landever
Newly Registered

Please inform

Post by landever » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:28 am

Please inform,
what you did,
did you go back to India, and applied for Canada
if yes then what happened
and what happened to your appeal

thanks

harrisonford861
Newly Registered

Post by harrisonford861 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:39 am

interesting, yes what happen then, I will be interesting know about immigration !