ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doubt about filling VAF9 Form and Appendix 1 Form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ankitgoel26
Newly Registered

Doubt about filling VAF9 Form and Appendix 1 Form

Post by ankitgoel26 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:14 am

Hi All,

I am going to apply for Tier 1 visa from outside UK and have already filled the above mentioned forms.

I need to clarify something (although it isn't a big thing).

1. VAF9 Form:

Appendix A requires to mention supporting documents checklist. Due to short of space, I have mentioned the documents on the reverse of the last page instead of using another A4 sheet. I hope thats ok?

2. Appendix 1 Form:

Q4.9 requires to mention the address and contact details to verify the documents mentioned for previous earnings. Due to short of space here too, I have mentioned the details on the last page of the form instead of using another A4 sheet. Same question, it is ok or should I be using a separate sheet?

Please advice.

Many thanks.

ankitgoel26
Newly Registered

Post by ankitgoel26 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Guys,

Please advice, I have my appointment tomorrow morning :S

Thanks

gregshukla
United Kingdom

Re: Doubt about filling VAF9 Form and Appendix 1 Form

Post by gregshukla » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:51 pm

ankitgoel26 wrote:Hi All,

I am going to apply for Tier 1 visa from outside UK and have already filled the above mentioned forms.

I need to clarify something (although it isn't a big thing).

1. VAF9 Form:

Appendix A requires to mention supporting documents checklist. Due to short of space, I have mentioned the documents on the reverse of the last page instead of using another A4 sheet. I hope thats ok?

2. Appendix 1 Form:

Q4.9 requires to mention the address and contact details to verify the documents mentioned for previous earnings. Due to short of space here too, I have mentioned the details on the last page of the form instead of using another A4 sheet. Same question, it is ok or should I be using a separate sheet?

Please advice.

Many thanks.
1. Should be OK, though a separate A4 sheet would ensure the officer does not miss it. You can even continue at the bottom of the page containing appendix A.

2. The space there should be more than enough for 1 address! Does yours not fit there? You can write multiple parts of the address on the same line if needed.

ankitgoel26
Newly Registered

Post by ankitgoel26 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:07 am

Thanks for responding gregshukla.