ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Chances of success in Tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anil_ch
Newly Registered

Chances of success in Tier 1

Post by anil_ch » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:25 am

Hi,

FIRST

Does any one know a Tier 1G successful case(in CONTRACTOR category) where applicant received earnings in Cash and submitted to bank. I am working on my case where I my 60% of earnings come through cash payments and rest in Direct Bank transfers.
My cash transactions are documented through Chartered Accountant working, contract agreements. Do I need any thing else to strengthen my case(like. list of invoices etc)

SECOND

Is it necessary to provide Income Tax documentations OR Letter from Chartered Accountant describing gross and net income will be sufficient.

Thanks,

anil_ch
Newly Registered

Post by anil_ch » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:32 pm

hello,

Just wondering, if some one can help me out on this

Thanks

mizanbg
Newly Registered

Post by mizanbg » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:20 am

anil_ch wrote:hello,

Just wondering, if some one can help me out on this

Thanks
My accountant said cash transaction is ok but cheque 0r online transfer is better. You dont need to provide invoice to the UKBA if you are receiving dividend from business. Some of the bank's statement does not show the money deposited as cash. They just show a number which might appear payment made by cheque or cash.