ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police registration and PS visa application, PLZ HE

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DKB
Newly Registered

Police registration and PS visa application, PLZ HE

Post by DKB » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Hi everyone,
I have a bit weird story PLZ help me.
I have finished my MSc in 15th of September and I got my police registration from uni within 7 days. When I finished my degree I have moved out from my (first) address to different place and just forgot to update my police registration and I have been travelling for a month and a half. I registered recently but now I need to fill the application forms for my post study visa and I have to state the current and previous addresses and periods of time I have been living there. The problem is that I have registered too late (3 months).
My question is: will I face any problem in terms of PS visa because there will be 3 month time gap without police registration. May it be refused?
Thank you very much.
pleeeaaaasssseeees guys, i need your opinion on my case.
It is my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Last edited by DKB on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DKB
Newly Registered

Post by DKB » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:40 pm

any ideas ?