ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Guys please help me out - need urgent replies

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anony1111
Newly Registered

Guys please help me out - need urgent replies

Post by anony1111 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:13 pm

Hi,

I am applying for Tier1 in norway. I used to get payslips in Norweigan in email from my employer.
I got them tranlated from a certified translator.
Also later I got the same copies on letter head, sign and stamp of employer. So the payslips which I got translated were the same except the sign and stamp of the employer.
Are these documents OK to submit?

Thanks in Advance

blue.olive

Re: Guys please help me out - need urgent replies

Post by blue.olive » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:04 am

anony1111 wrote:Hi,

I am applying for Tier1 in norway. I used to get payslips in Norweigan in email from my employer.
I got them tranlated from a certified translator.
Also later I got the same copies on letter head, sign and stamp of employer. So the payslips which I got translated were the same except the sign and stamp of the employer.
Are these documents OK to submit?

Thanks in Advance
If the translator certified the slips and you enclosed the original and translated ones. I think there shouldn't be any problem.
Please ensure translator is authorised to do such translation.
some PPL get it certified from Local Notary Public confirming that the translation is the true copy ( exact match) of the Original, I don't know if its possible for you to do that.