ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Tier 1 on 16/12

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karthikravi
Newly Registered

Applying for Tier 1 on 16/12

Post by karthikravi » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Hi,

First my thanks to all members.. this forum is really helpful... it has clarified most of my doubts... I am applying for my visa on 16/12 and will be submitting the following as evidence...

My current and old passports and my Higher Secondary certificate

Old passport - There is a section where you need to tell them where your old passport is should I just fill in as 'Canceled and in my possession'?

Qualification

My original BE degree certificate along with all semester mark sheets.

Previous Earnings

Split across three companies A B C

A from DEC 2009 to 12/02/2010
Full and final settlement letter and bank statement showing credit.

B from 15/02/2010 till 02/07/2010
Pay Slips and Bank statement

Here I have a issue in one of the payslips it is showing net pay as 0 but
above that it is showing the amount that has been credited on the bank account. Will the case worker only see the gross and net pay??

As a precaution I have asked for a letter only for this month confirming my salary. Can I use this letter instead of payslip for that month?

C from 15/07/2010 till date
Pay slips and bank statement

English Language

My degree is recognized by the PBS calculator

Maintenance Funds

Have maintained around £3000 from 13/SEP/2010 till date.

Does it matter if there are any transactions on this account as long as there is money more than £2800? I mean i could have withdrawn a few hundred rupees at times but the balance has always been around £3000

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Applying for Tier 1 on 16/12

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:41 pm

karthikravi wrote:Hi,

First my thanks to all members.. this forum is really helpful... it has clarified most of my doubts... I am applying for my visa on 16/12 and will be submitting the following as evidence...

My current and old passports and my Higher Secondary certificate

Old passport - There is a section where you need to tell them where your old passport is should I just fill in as 'Canceled and in my possession'?

OK

Qualification

My original BE degree certificate along with all semester mark sheets.

OK

Previous Earnings

Split across three companies A B C

A from DEC 2009 to 12/02/2010
Full and final settlement letter and bank statement showing credit.

OK-Original bank statements and original salary slip / letter from employer

B from 15/02/2010 till 02/07/2010
Pay Slips and Bank statement

Here I have a issue in one of the payslips it is showing net pay as 0 but
above that it is showing the amount that has been credited on the bank account. Will the case worker only see the gross and net pay??

yes HO take gross as earning and net in bank to correlate it

As a precaution I have asked for a letter only for this month confirming my salary. Can I use this letter instead of payslip for that month?

C from 15/07/2010 till date
Pay slips and bank statement

English Language

My degree is recognized by the PBS calculator

OK

Maintenance Funds

Have maintained around £3000 from 13/SEP/2010 till date.

OK
Does it matter if there are any transactions on this account as long as there is money more than £2800? I mean i could have withdrawn a few hundred rupees at times but the balance has always been around £3000
No issue
CDOKS

karthikravi
Newly Registered

Post by karthikravi » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:34 am

Thnx Sushil

One more question... The bank stmnts I show for earnings do they need to be for a minimum period i.e. 3 months
The reason being for one of the banks I'm showing only 1 month statement as the salary was credited there for only 1 month..

And in worst case if I don't get a letter from the company for March 2010 and I keep a pay slip which shows net pay as 0 will it be a problem?

karthikravi
Newly Registered

Post by karthikravi » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:44 am

I submitted my application today at VFS Chennai.

There was one comment made by the checking officer. The account statement did not have the logo but included all other details and was stamped and signed by the bank. The bank also gave a letter stating the account is held with them since XXX date and closing balance was XXX.
I told her this particular bank insists on giving only this format.

So I submitted my original pass book as well which shows transactions over last 8 years..... I also put in a note saying that the address on pass book is my old address which can be verified by the looking at my old passport.

Thanks to everyone for all help.

Avi693
Newly Registered

Post by Avi693 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:11 am

Thanks to everyone for all help.[/quote]

Good Luck Buddy !!!

karthikravi
Newly Registered

Post by karthikravi » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:53 am

I had submitted my application @ VFS Chennai.. Would it be assessed by the staff at British Deputy High Commission at Chennai or New Delhi?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:40 pm

karthikravi wrote:I had submitted my application @ VFS Chennai.. Would it be assessed by the staff at British Deputy High Commission at Chennai or New Delhi?
Does it matter where the application is processed?

regards

karthikravi
Newly Registered

Post by karthikravi » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:31 pm

I just wondered how the process is... I have heard from some ppl that it gets to the UKBA @ UK....

gregshukla
United Kingdom

Post by gregshukla » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:56 pm

karthikravi wrote:I just wondered how the process is... I have heard from some ppl that it gets to the UKBA @ UK....
As sushdmenhta said, how does it matter? You may hear many stories, but they are just stories at the end of the day.