ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of income- please advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mizanbg
Newly Registered

Proof of income- please advice

Post by mizanbg » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:39 am

Hi There,

I am a dependent of a tier 4 students and I have right to work and do the business. I have a question regarding my income from my business. While I was studying my MBA (not as an international student as I am a dependent) can I show my earnign as the same period which I earned from the business activities at the same time I was studying?Please answer me at your earliest as I am planning to apply for Tier 1 incountry. some senior experienced member please give your comments.

xor
Newly Registered

Re: Proof of income- please advice

Post by xor » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 am

mizanbg wrote:Hi There,

I am a dependent of a tier 4 students and I have right to work and do the business. I have a question regarding my income from my business. While I was studying my MBA (not as an international student as I am a dependent) can I show my earnign as the same period which I earned from the business activities at the same time I was studying?Please answer me at your earliest as I am planning to apply for Tier 1 incountry. some senior experienced member please give your comments.
You might need to provide evidence that you didn't break your condition of stay when the income generated from your business. Usually a Tier 4 visa comes with a limitation working up to 20 hours/week.

litu1

Re: Proof of income- please advice

Post by litu1 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:42 am

xor wrote:
mizanbg wrote:Hi There,

You might need to provide evidence that you didn't break your condition of stay when the income generated from your business. Usually a Tier 4 visa comes with a limitation working up to 20 hours/week.
there is no working limitation for T-4 Students dependant