ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Approval

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aj_cardiff
Newly Registered

Got Approval

Post by aj_cardiff » Thu May 18, 2006 4:14 am

Hello friends,

I got my HSMP approval today. Thanks to every one on the forum specially our experienced co-ordinators.
Home Office received my application from USA on 25 April and approved it on 09 May. I received papers on 17 May in USA.

I was filling application fir EC online. They were asking in the application about the current and future job details.. I have no problem in the current job but what should I mentione for future jobs details(like description,address,contact information)..
Can any body suggest do I need to have a job to apply for EC ? if not needed then what should I put in details ?

ujao9
Newly Registered

Post by ujao9 » Thu May 18, 2006 6:13 am

Congratulation!!!

All the Best for your EC

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu May 18, 2006 9:27 am

Can any body suggest do I need to have a job to apply for EC ? if not needed then what should I put in details ?
As a HSMP holder you do not have to have a job to go to when you apply for your EC. Just enter something like "Employment will be sought after arrival in the UK.".

Do appreciate the need to show that you will not need to claim certain Public Funds, so bank statements etc are important to prove that point.
John

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Got Approval

Post by pantaiema » Thu May 18, 2006 6:01 pm

Congratulation aj_cardiff"
All your question have been fully and clearly answered by the moderator

Pantaiema
aj_cardiff wrote:Hello friends,

I got my HSMP approval today. Thanks to every one on the forum specially our experienced co-ordinators.
Home Office received my application from USA on 25 April and approved it on 09 May. I received papers on 17 May in USA.

I was filling application fir EC online. They were asking in the application about the current and future job details.. I have no problem in the current job but what should I mentione for future jobs details(like description,address,contact information)..