ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

children dependent visa appeal-urgent advice pls

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NT1234

children dependent visa appeal-urgent advice pls

Post by NT1234 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:56 am

I am writing on behalf of my friend who desperate need some advice. She applied for her 2 children to come and live with her in the UK. She applied back in March and has just received a hearing date for Feb next year. She was refused as she fail to show evidence of support for the children between a period of time. She also fail to show evidence of her mum unable to care for the kids. I am yet to see the refusal letter, this is based on what i have been told. She has now gather evidence of these things what concern me most is her low wage and the potential problem at the hearing with this. She earns approx £190 pw from one job and £100pw from another but pays rent out of £170pw. Her CT bill is quite exp also, believe this is in the region of £150pm....she has ILR gained on the basis of long stay in the UK and has another daughter here also.

I have read on the forum where you need to have a certain amt of disposal income left over and additional for each child..Can someone pls clarify how much this should be pls and what bills must be deducted from her income? I also read that savings are not essential though could help, is this the case? she has very little savings as one can imagine with it all going on rent and other bills...and i must add she also claimsed WTC and CTC, but would this also count s part her income? This to me would appear you're nto able to care for your children without recourse to public fund but need the advice of the expertise.

Please give me your advice.

Thanks

NT1234

Post by NT1234 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Modernator please can you provide some advice here or other members ....

Thanks

NT1234

Post by NT1234 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:15 am

Can one of the modernators provide some help as per above......i would much appreciate some response. Thanks