ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SAR Contact Center Number

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

schindler

SAR Contact Center Number

Post by schindler » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Hello All,
Does anyone have UKBA's tel no where I could ring and talk regarding SAR/ I had sent a request for SAR along with the payment and photocopies of Visa/Passport 2 weeks back.But I have not yet received the acknowledgement!

schindler

Any one Please help

Post by schindler » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:15 am

Hello,
I have not yet seen my cheque being encashed.I am starting to worry if they got my request for SAR in the first place as I did not send it through recorded delivery.I tried to call this:

Phone: 0870 606 7766

Textphone: 0800 389 8289

Email: UKBApublicenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

Address: UK Border Agency, Lunar House, 40 Wellesley Road, Croydon, Surrey CR9 2BY

and I was told that there is no way to check if they have got my request and was told to write again to the same address to see if they got my first SAR request..

My query is does the 10£ cheque get encashed before the SAR file is sent out or after it has been dispatched?