ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Latest UK CV format - request

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shehanPerera
Newly Registered

Latest UK CV format - request

Post by shehanPerera » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:33 am

Can Some one share latest UK CV format or guide me to where I can get it .

Please send me a private msg if your not wish to share it .

Appreciate your help !! Thanks
Last edited by shehanPerera on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mesam6

Post by Mesam6 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:28 am

Bro, seriously..............

Quite how you intend to find a job in uk if your are having trouble with a cv template is byond me :)

Just hit google, type in software engineer cv and press the search button and you will get a ton of sites. If that doesn't do it, just go to the sites of the major headhunters as they tend to have CV formats or guidence notes on their websites.

Lastly, you have to be more proactive if you expect to find a job in the UK. I know because I am in the same situation and it isn't a walk in park. You have to make the extra effort on your own if you want to make the cut.

Best of luck with your search.

Regards,
Mesam.

kenfrapin

Re: Latest UK CV format for a software engineer - request

Post by kenfrapin » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:40 am

shehanPerera wrote:Can Some one share latest UK CV format or guide me to where I can get it .
[Field of Software Engineering will be ideal. ]
As the previous poster has said, the content of the question asked itself shows a lot of naivety on the OP's behalf.
Asking for a CV template and then putting in brackets 'Field of Sw engineering' shows lack of basic knowledge and awareness of the 21st century.
Advice you to please do some basic research before you spend all your hard earned money coming to the UK and then wondering why its impossible to get a job

Best wishes
KP

shehanPerera
Newly Registered

Post by shehanPerera » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:59 am

kenfrapin wrote:
shehanPerera wrote:Can Some one share latest UK CV format or guide me to where I can get it .
As the previous poster has said, the content of the question asked itself shows a lot of naivety on the OP's behalf.
Asking for a CV template and then putting in brackets 'Field of Sw engineering' shows lack of basic knowledge and awareness of the 21st century.
Advice you to please do some basic research before you spend all your hard earned money coming to the UK and then wondering why its impossible to get a job

Best wishes
KP

i got the job thanks for all ......

godfatherdon

Post by godfatherdon » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:22 pm

hahahha..........way 2 go !!!!! and WE KNOW !!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

mclaren969
Newly Registered

share latest UK CV format

Post by mclaren969 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:41 am

Hi All

Can Some one share latest UK CV format or guide me to where I can get it .

Please send me a private msg if your not wish to share it .

Thanks-Mc

Mesam6

Post by Mesam6 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:47 am

Hi,

Might I suggest you engage in the cumbersome task of scrolling up about 4 posts to get an answer to your query in case you feel that doing a simple search on the forum is too complicated an exercise to undertake :)

Regards,
Mesam.

patricholier
Newly Registered

Post by patricholier » Thu May 05, 2011 10:07 am

Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: CV format

Best regards.
Last edited by patricholier on Tue May 17, 2011 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Fri May 06, 2011 8:04 am

Be very wary of using CV templates. Potential employers can spot them a mile off and will almost certainly reject you because of that.

It is much bettr to create your own unique CV.

gotiya
Newly Registered

Post by gotiya » Fri May 06, 2011 11:32 am

shehanPerera wrote:
kenfrapin wrote:

i got the job thanks for all ......
That was quick. U got the job without a CV. I guess, must be at the corner shop without a CV. Wonder why u were looking for a SW Engineering CV javascript:emoticon(':roll:')