ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for PSW from India in January

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nitin671
Newly Registered

Applying for PSW from India in January

Post by nitin671 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:12 am

Hello all,

My PSW application is in process rite now and hope to receive the judgement by next week. I applied it on 10th November. Also since my visa got expired already, If the application gets rejected, I'd have to go back to India and apply.

With the new rules stated for Tier 1 (general), where they said people cannot apply overseas anymore, I am wondering if this applies to Tier 1 (PSW) as well. Will this mean that I cannot apply for PSW ever again?

A swift reply would be really helpful.

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Tier 1 (General) is a separate immigration category. Changes to Tier 1 (General) do not affect Tier 1 (PSW).

regards

nitin671
Newly Registered

Post by nitin671 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:20 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Tier 1 (General) is a separate immigration category. Changes to Tier 1 (General) do not affect Tier 1 (PSW).

regards

thanks a lot for the quick reply. Are there any updates on the changes to the PSW issuance currently? thanks!