ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date on Payslip - Extension Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rex

Date on Payslip - Extension Query

Post by Rex » Thu May 18, 2006 9:42 pm

Hi

I posted a msg this morning but i dont where has it gone, however, my question is

can a date on payslip be later then actual salary incoming date in the bank.

my employer send money to my account in last week of month, sometime 24,25,27,28,31... but my payslips always have last date of the month.

Can amount be paid before the generation of actual payslip.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP my visa expiring 1July, i'm already late for extension.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri May 19, 2006 8:21 am

Can amount be paid before the generation of actual payslip.
You are making an assumption there and it is probably not right! After all until the calculations are done, and probably the payslip printed as well, how does the employer know exactly how much to pay into each employees' bank account?

Don't assume that the payslip is printed on the actual day printed on it. Invariably it will be printed earlier that month.

The difference in the actual payment date and the date on the payslip? Really a non-issue. It does not matter and no one would ever get rejected simply because the employer has been kind enough to throw the money into the bank account a few days early.

Now if the amount being paid into the bank account and the net amount on the payslip were different ... now that might be an issue!
John

Rex

Post by Rex » Fri May 19, 2006 9:59 am

Thanks alot John, the amount is same :D
but i was only worried about the date but you clarified the confusion.