ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Transitional Arrangement fees or Tier1 (General) fees?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ash555
Newly Registered

HSMP Transitional Arrangement fees or Tier1 (General) fees?

Post by ash555 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Hello friends,

I have a HSMP approval letter from the Home Office dated July 2008 (Imgiration Act 1971 – HSMP application against the qualifying criteria – From 5 December 2006) and I got my entry clearance to come to the UK under Tier 1 (General) in August 2008.

What fees is applicable to me for inperson Tier-1 (General) extension at the Public Enquiry Office:
Is it £700 (HSMP Transitional Arrangement) or £1150?

Currently on the website it says - "Applicants and their dependants can pay the following reduced fees if they submit a valid Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) letter with their application"

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... eral/cost/#

Many Thanks,

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:17 am

ash555 wrote:Currently on the website it says - "Applicants and their dependants can pay the following reduced fees if they submit a valid Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) letter with their application"
HSMP approval letter is valid for only 6 months from the date of issue.

regards