ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Re: AL HAMDOULILAH

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

mimimacha wrote:Today I picked up my passport from Brirish consulate, I am so happy,

08/04/2008 applied for spouse visa
09/07/2008 refused
Appeal lodged against the decision
appeal hearing 03/04/2009 = dismissed

17/03/2010 applied fro spouse visa
25/03/2010 refused
04/04/2010 loged appeal
12/09/2010 hearing
determination received on 14/10/2010
call letter received on 17/12/2010
passport stemped 22/12/2010
LOng way -
Be patient and pray
Good luck and thank you so much for your kind assistance
LONGNESS!!!!!!! Bless your patience. Congratulations on finally getting your well deserved visa :)

unique and dsa got questions eh? :P. There are a few members, yasmin786, tasawar are the 2 members so far who had their refusals overturned in the review process.

Mimimacha's situation has me terrified now. I was all confident about having my wife's refusal overturned but damn there are sure some situations where it doesn't work out that way. Am going to make it my mission to make sure wife gets English lessons because I ain't prepared to wait for court hearing. If refusal is overturned then alhamdulillah, else i'm going for fresh application. The strongest chances one can have is in the review process, if that fails then chances are the court hearing may fail also, so it's a couple of months of worthless waiting.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:45 pm

mimimacha wrote:Today I picked up my passport from Brirish consulate, I am so happy,

09/07/2008 refused

25/03/2010 refused
04/04/2010 loged appeal
12/09/2010 hearing
LOng way -
Be patient and pray
Good luck and thank you so much for your kind assistance
Congratulations! Can you tell me how can you get your passport back so quickly? did you visit the embassy yourself to get it stamped?

mimimacha
Newly Registered

Post by mimimacha » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:49 am

I have received my call letter as email and I did not wait so long to have my passport stamped, but I have been waiting for 3 years

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:29 am

mimimacha wrote:I have received my call letter as email and I did not wait so long to have my passport stamped, but I have been waiting for 3 years
did you collect your stamped passport from UKVAC or directly from embassy because your turned around time is very quick. We would like to go through the fastest way also lol

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:25 pm

[quote="mimimacha"]Today I picked up my passport from Brirish consulate, I am so happy,

09/07/2008 refused

25/03/2010 refused
04/04/2010 loged appeal
12/09/2010 hearing
LOng way -
Be patient and pray
Good luck and thank you so much for your kind assistance[/quote]

congratz thaz great news

i have the same question wen did u give ur passport in to get stampted bcoz u gt ur letter on the 17th n wen did u go to giv it in bcoz masalLAH U GT UR PASSPORT BACK RELI QUICK :D

and wer did u give ur passport i mean mirpur,islamd, lahore etc?
as my husbands going on the 30th dec to giv his passport in hpe they dnt take time n giv it back quick to him like urz inshallah :D

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:34 pm

mimimacha wrote:I have received my call letter as email and I did not wait so long to have my passport stamped, but I have been waiting for 3 years

AOA786

Did you submitted your passport in Pakistan?

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:36 pm

hi tasawar

wts happeing wid u? have dne ur TB test yet?

mrsahmed

Post by mrsahmed » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:40 pm

it will take about 2 weeks to get your passports back. we got an email 10 days after submitting the passports.

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:00 pm

AOA786

Yasmin
i will submit my passport in Jan becouse of some problem and MRSAHMAD when did you submitted your passport in which year?

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:03 pm

[quote="tasawar"]AOA786
[b]
Yasmin [/b] i will submit my passport in Jan becouse of some problem and [b]MRSAHMAD[/b] when did you submitted your passport in which year?[/quote]

orite i hope ur problem gets sorted out soon inshallah n u get ur passport back soon

my hubbys going to giv his in end of this month i reli hope it jus takes 10days n giv his passport stamped wid visa inshallah :D

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:36 pm

mrsahmed wrote:it will take about 2 weeks to get your passports back. we got an email 10 days after submitting the passports.
Where did you get the email from? Does the email tell you when your passport is ready for collection?

My brother in law submitted his passport on the 15th december and hope to to get it back at the start new year!

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Just to let everyone know, my wife received my PAYE Coding Notice today through post so inshallah we're looking to lodge appeal within the next couple of days.

EVERYTHING from my side is been provided now it's a matter of my dad, wife and solicitor to go over it all and do the actual submission of appeal.

I am going frantic lol, mind is going hyper. I just want appeal to be lodged so that I can go back into waiting mode, which is wayyyyyyy easier than preparing stuff and getting them ready for lodging appeal or submitting an application.

unique012

Post by unique012 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:29 pm

that is so true shadow, i rather go into the waiting mode also lol.

SHAHZAD1204
Newly Registered

Post by SHAHZAD1204 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:56 pm

hey guys.i lodged my appeal in august time,and i recievd a letter 5 weekz later saying that i shall get a letter in late january with my court hearing date.seemz like my case wont be overturned eh.my cousing lodged hiz appeal 2 weekz before me,he waz expecting a letter in early december,and he recieved it 3 weekz late,and got a court hearing in april time,so that meanz he haz got to wait another 4 monthz.also that meanz that im going to recieve an court hearing in may or june time.iv waited 4 monthz,and have got 1 more month or even extra few weekz juzt to get an court hearing date,then the way it seemz im going have to wait another 4 monthz juzt to go court,and then wait another few monthz up until i get call letter and passport stamped,that is only if they give me visa ön appeal.and if they dont give visa,then itz juzt been pointless waiting as im going have to apply again.why do we have to wait this long.dont understand.

mrsahmed

Post by mrsahmed » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:05 pm

sajidmahmood wrote:
mrsahmed wrote:it will take about 2 weeks to get your passports back. we got an email 10 days after submitting the passports.
Where did you get the email from? Does the email tell you when your passport is ready for collection?

My brother in law submitted his passport on the 15th december and hope to to get it back at the start new year!
we received an email from the embassy - not gerrys. the email just said that your passport is now ready for collection, please attend your local gerrys where you submitted your passport. we didnt need to make an appointment. our local gerrys was islamabad. hope it helps

mrsahmed

Post by mrsahmed » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:08 pm

tasawar wrote:AOA786

Yasmin
i will submit my passport in Jan becouse of some problem and MRSAHMAD when did you submitted your passport in which year?
it was this year we submitted the passports. from submitting the passports to receiving the email to collect them it took two weeks. november this year.

unique012

Post by unique012 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:59 pm

That's good two weeks is not long to wait for the return of a passport, they are working fast now mashAllah. If you read the begining few pages of this board they used to take months. So we are lucky in that sense, be positive and patient and you will be rewarded InshAllah. :)

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:05 pm

unique012 wrote:That's good two weeks is not long to wait for the return of a passport, they are working fast now mashAllah. If you read the begining few pages of this board they used to take months. So we are lucky in that sense, be positive and patient and you will be rewarded InshAllah. :)
I think mrsahmed case maybe visitor's visa application!

unique012

Post by unique012 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:09 pm

[quote][quote="sajidmahmood"][quote="unique012"]That's good two weeks is not long to wait for the return of a passport, they are working fast now mashAllah. If you read the begining few pages of this board they used to take months. So we are lucky in that sense, be positive and patient and you will be rewarded InshAllah. :)[/quote]

I think mrsahmed case maybe visitor's visa application![/quote[/quote]]

so how long would u say the passport would take to get stamped for a spousal visa after appeal?

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:25 pm

unique012 wrote:
sajidmahmood wrote:
unique012 wrote:That's good two weeks is not long to wait for the return of a passport, they are working fast now mashAllah. If you read the begining few pages of this board they used to take months. So we are lucky in that sense, be positive and patient and you will be rewarded InshAllah. :)
I think mrsahmed case maybe visitor's visa application![/quote
]

so how long would u say the passport would take to get stamped for a spousal visa after appeal?
exactly one month for two other applicants on this forum

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:19 am

Would it be ok to assume that appeals being submitted from now on will be worked on faster than before?

I mean as in considering the NEW applications being submitted are done with at an average of 5 weeks as opposed to 12/13 weeks prior to Oct 25th Applicants.

So maybe Appeals can be processed faster as well as Applications? This excludes cases that are being upheld and not overturned of course - which is dealt with by IAC and not BHC.

Inshallah my appeal should be lodged today (29 Dec) inshallah. As it is being lodged at post, it might take longer to hear of any news such as whether it will be reviewed or not, but how long does it take anyways to hear anything after lodging appeal? 5 weeks?

razian97
United Kingdom

Post by razian97 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:37 am

Shadow86 wrote:Would it be ok to assume that appeals being submitted from now on will be worked on faster than before?

I mean as in considering the NEW applications being submitted are done with at an average of 5 weeks as opposed to 12/13 weeks prior to Oct 25th Applicants.

So maybe Appeals can be processed faster as well as Applications? This excludes cases that are being upheld and not overturned of course - which is dealt with by IAC and not BHC.

Inshallah my appeal should be lodged today (29 Dec) inshallah. As it is being lodged at post, it might take longer to hear of any news such as whether it will be reviewed or not, but how long does it take anyways to hear anything after lodging appeal? 5 weeks?
shadow86,
could you please tell me the reasons of refusal?
normally ,appeal timing depends on refusal grounds.if you provide all the evidences against your refusal reasons than you have 100% chances of approval.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:15 pm

razian97 wrote:shadow86,
could you please tell me the reasons of refusal?
normally ,appeal timing depends on refusal grounds.if you provide all the evidences against your refusal reasons than you have 100% chances of approval.
Sure. The refusal is based on 2 reasons.

1. Employment letter was not on headed paper

2. The income shown on bank statement didn't show the source where it originates from.

Point Number 1 I agree with and have countered that by now providing a letter of employment on headed paper. It is point number 2 which is absolutely silly. I am paid in CASH so of course it won't show where the money came from.

So evidence provided is PAYE Coding Notice from HMRC, Letter of employment on headed paper, letter from sponsor, copy of company's registration paper showing registration number.

It doesn't get any bigger than a document from HMRC so now inshallah it should be overturned. The reason I did not provide the document before or a P60 for that matter is because I started AFTER the new tax year and that I wasn't aware of how to go about these procedures. I wasn't registered properly with HMRC no thanks to our accountant who I have no idea what he was thinking. He is on holiday abroad so not possible to get a letter of employment or confirmation from him.

So what is your observation on this razian97?

unique012

Post by unique012 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Salaam everyone,

I wanted to ask once you have sent off the appeal papers do u recieve a confirmation letter saying they ahev recieved ur documents and does it say on this SAME letter whether your case is being reviewed or going to court? or do thye send a different letter regarding this?

Please let me know :)

nasjam

Post by nasjam » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:47 pm

it was this year we submitted the passports. from submitting the passports to receiving the email to collect them it took two weeks. november this year.[/quote]

Hello all

I submitted passport at gerrys Karachi on 23rd December for settlement visa for UK.... Does anyone know how long it take for passport to get stamped?

I also wanted to ask that do they stamp passports in islamabad or it goes to abudabhi for stamping?

Also does anyone have telephone number of the place where passport get stamp or can give me more information if "in case" it got delayed on returning the passport back to us.

thankss