ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SU07 Sponsership undertaking

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iceman010899

SU07 Sponsership undertaking

Post by iceman010899 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Hello,

My wife will be applying for Settlement visa (VAF4). Do I need to fill the SU07 (Sponsorship undertaking) form? As technically I become the sponsor?

Or is this form for dependents such as parents, kids etc?

Thank you.

vinny

Re: SU07 Sponsership undertaking

Post by vinny » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:47 pm

iceman010899 wrote:My wife will be applying for Settlement visa (VAF4). Do I need to fill the SU07 (Sponsorship undertaking) form? As technically I become the sponsor?
No.
iceman010899 wrote:is this form for dependents such as parents, kids etc?
It's for Sponsors of parents, grandparents and other dependent relatives
Last edited by vinny on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

iceman010899

Post by iceman010899 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:09 am

Thanks Vinny,

Dont mean to be rude, but are we 100% sure the Sponsership undertaking form (SU07) is not required?

I do not want the application to be refused on the grouds of a missing form I knew about.

Thank you for your help.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:27 am

Sponsorship Undertaking Form (SU07) wrote:If you are applying for settlement as the parent, grandparent or other dependent relative of someone in the UK, your sponsor needs to complete and sign the Sponsorship Undertaking Form (SU07) below. By signing this form, your sponsor confirms that they will be responsible for your maintenance and accommodation in the UK. You should include this completed form when you make your settlement application.

regards