ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Info Regarding MultiBank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

susheel

Info Regarding MultiBank Statement

Post by susheel » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:56 am

I am in U.K. and in the process of filing an application for switching over to Tier 1 Visa from Tier 2 (In-country Switching). I need your urgent help with regards to Maintenance of Funds Clause under the point based system.

(1) For showing Maintenance of Funds I am showing 2 Savings Accounts -

The First Account is Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) in which I am the single Account Holder.

The Second Account is HDFC Bank which is joint account held by me as the Primary account Holder and my wife as the joint holder.

(2) The Primary Account to show Maintenance of Funds is RBS and HDFC is the Secondary Account which shows additional funds available to me during the period of 90 days.

(3) I am showing the 90 days period from 1st Oct 2010 to 31st Dec 2010. During this period ,once in the Month of October on 5.10.2010 the amount in my RBS Account was INR 58,676.37 . On the same day i.e 5.10.2010 the amount in my HDFC Account ( supporting account to show additional funds) was reduced to INR 1317.94 during the day. However on the same day an amount of INR 60000 was credited to this HDFC account so that the final balance at the close of the day was INR 61317.94.

Now, Kindly let me know whether the sum of closing amount in both RBS & HDFC taken together on 5.10.2010 will be sufficient to meet the criteria of holding Maintenance Funds for each day.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:12 pm

As suggested earlier, please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.