ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question:NEW Application Form

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

quivvergod
Newly Registered

Question:NEW Application Form

Post by quivvergod » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Helo guys!

Im trying to complete the new application form for student visa renewal w/c was just released oct 5, 2009.

There is one part w/c is not on the older forms. Part F – BIOMETRIC ENROLMENT.Page 17. Specifically question F3/F4. I know the answer for the when/where was my fingerprints was taken (w/c it was taken abroad) but im not sure of the next question its says, Please give the British Diplomatic Post(s) involved if the application(s) was/were made abroad.

Any examples?or please tell me what is British Diplomatic Posts?

Please.

Thank you.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:35 am

A British diplomatic post is a British embassy, high commission or consulate that processed your visa application.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

dalo
Newly Registered

Post by dalo » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:04 pm

I need to know this too. It's really confusing. As I took my fingerprints in Vietnam but my application was processed in Thailand so for question F4 should I write Thailand as British Diplomatic Post??
Thanks

bethnalblue

Post by bethnalblue » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:47 pm

dalo wrote:I need to know this too. It's really confusing. As I took my fingerprints in Vietnam but my application was processed in Thailand so for question F4 should I write Thailand as British Diplomatic Post??
Thanks
You should write the name of the place where your Biometeric readings were taken.

Kafrul
Newly Registered

Post by Kafrul » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:56 am

[quote="bethnalblue"][quote="dalo"]I need to know this too. It's really confusing. As I took my fingerprints in Vietnam but my application was processed in Thailand so for question F4 should I write Thailand as British Diplomatic Post??
Thanks[/quote]

You should write the name of the place where your Biometeric readings were taken.[/quote]

How long an applicant can use an older version of an application?