ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW to student

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

psw2009
Member of Standing

PSW to student

Post by psw2009 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:46 pm

Hi,

My psw will expire on AUg-2011 and after that i want to switch to tier4 student visa to do ACCA can you please let me know what are the requirements, thanks alot

chinagef

Re: PSW to student

Post by chinagef » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:03 pm

psw2009 wrote:Hi,

My psw will expire on AUg-2011 and after that i want to switch to tier4 student visa to do ACCA can you please let me know what are the requirements, thanks alot
August 2011 is quite a while away, and I am almost certain the requirements will be different than what is required today...

I would therefore suggest that you make enquires in about June/July time, though in the meantime, you may wish to ensure you check how much the school fees are, and to have about 5k-7k pounds on top of that readily available to you for when August comes.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:17 pm

according to the proposed rules, u might have to go back to your home country to apply for fresh entry clearance. wait for seniors to confirm!!!!!!!

xleft
- thin ice -

Post by xleft » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:21 pm

bruteforce wrote:according to the proposed rules, u might have to go back to your home country to apply for fresh entry clearance. wait for seniors to confirm!!!!!!!
It would be quite extreme new rule. I hope they won't implement it. It's too radical.