ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hello need help guys

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

thiru_85
Newly Registered

hello need help guys

Post by thiru_85 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:49 pm

hi
sorry if it has already been asked i tried to look most of the forum but not able to find
i am from india finished my MBA in uk and living in uk for last three years
i got 2 years of post study visa
i heard through one of my friend tat if we have studied in uk for more than 22 months we are eligible for applying work visa in canada but i looked all around the net couldn't find any thin abt it .
but need to know can i apply for working temporarily ( without any job offer) r any kind of visa i can apply for canada
i still got 2 years psw
if any one know can u let me know please
hope the answers will be very helpful to many people
thank you guys

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Re: hello need help guys

Post by raymasa2 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:36 am

thiru_85 wrote:hi
sorry if it has already been asked i tried to look most of the forum but not able to find
i am from india finished my MBA in uk and living in uk for last three years
i got 2 years of post study visa
i heard through one of my friend tat if we have studied in uk for more than 22 months we are eligible for applying work visa in canada but i looked all around the net couldn't find any thin abt it .
but need to know can i apply for working temporarily ( without any job offer) r any kind of visa i can apply for canada
i still got 2 years psw
if any one know can u let me know please
hope the answers will be very helpful to many people
thank you guys
I don’t think that is correct. Your friend might be referring to Working Holiday Visa, but that is only available to citizens of limited number of countries (including UK, but not India).

You can get more information on working temporarily in Canada at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/index.asp

And on Working Holiday Visa at:
http://www.bunac.org/

Note that Canada may not use BUANC in the future to process Working Holiday Visa and may be done directly by the Canadian High Commission.

Ray