ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-registering with the police

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nurgulnns
Newly Registered

Re-registering with the police

Post by nurgulnns » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Hi,
I registered with the police when I first came to UK (with Tier 4 student visa) Now I'm waiting for my PSW visa and I was wondering whether I need to reregister with the police?

Mela

Post by Mela » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:14 pm

you need to report to police any change of your visa status. once you receive your psw visa you just need to go to police with your existing police certificate. they will make a note on it. while you are waiting you dont need to take any action, as i also assume your existing certificate with UKBA now.

nurgulnns
Newly Registered

Post by nurgulnns » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

thank you! registering with the police was such a pain... i hope it won't be as crowded as before

Mela

Post by Mela » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:41 pm

nurgulnns wrote:thank you! registering with the police was such a pain... i hope it won't be as crowded as before
it normally crowded during busy periods in late August-early September with all the students coming...