ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:29 am

afzal786 wrote:Our `NIKAH` has been performed several months ago in AJK but the `RUKHSTI` will take place at a later date, when I go back to Pakistan in few months time (inshahAllah). Technically when is our marriage date; Nikah date or `rukhsti` date?
WSalam

Definitely go for Ruksati date. I was in same spot as yourself. Nikah done at early age and ruksati many years later haha. So I used ruksati date. One thing though, be sure to have a new nikah nama on the day of ruksati, because they'll need the nikah nama. Keep it to one date otherwise you might make things complicated.

No need to tell them you had your nikah on date-date-date but ruksati on date-date-date. Just keep it all on one date, which is your ruksati date and hopefully you have new nikah nama on the day also, and also have English translation copy with it as you'll need that too.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

safia

APPEAL

Post by safia » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:47 pm

salaamz does anyone know if u can send appeal papers to loughborough in uk???
'SOF'

unique012

Re: APPEAL

Post by unique012 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Yes safia u can send it to loughsborogh or croydon, the choice is yours.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Croydon is better if you want my advice :wink:

khan786

Post by khan786 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:28 pm

For the people who got the visa replys recently where does it show if visa has been accepted or declined?

Is it on the passport stamped or covering letter?
Submitted on 5/10/10
Decision Refused 24/12/10
Appeal 17/01/11
Notice of Pending 7/02/11
Appeal Upheld...
Court Hearing 17/8/11

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:59 pm

khan786 wrote:For the people who got the visa replys recently where does it show if visa has been accepted or declined?

When you open the package, if you do not receive a letter then good, open your passport and see that you have the visa applied onto one of the pages and that the details are correct on it.

So it is on the passport.

You'll only receive a 'letter' of refusal, refusal notice if you have been declined the visa.

So in essence, no letter when opening the package means good news.

Although I could be wrong about visa granted bit, but am 100% sure about the decline result bit.

khan786

Post by khan786 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Shadow86 wrote:
khan786 wrote:For the people who got the visa replys recently where does it show if visa has been accepted or declined?

When you open the package, if you do not receive a letter then good, open your passport and see that you have the visa applied onto one of the pages and that the details are correct on it.

So it is on the passport.

You'll only receive a 'letter' of refusal, refusal notice if you have been declined the visa.

So in essence, no letter when opening the package means good news.

Although I could be wrong about visa granted bit, but am 100% sure about the decline result bit.

Damn, I'm so nervous i don't think ill be able to sleep tonight :s
passport is going to be collected tomorrow.
Submitted on 5/10/10
Appeal 17/01/11
Appeal Upheld...
Court Hearing 17/8/11

minty

Post by minty » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:05 pm

All the best for tomorrow khan786

I pray u get good news IA. Please keep us updated

afzal786

Post by afzal786 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Many thanks for your kind reply.

I have all sorts of wird problems to start with, my paper is not looking straight forward at all. I mean all the years through school, sixth form, college and even in uni i was named MOHAMMED but just had my graduation latter were they asked if my name was spelled correct to which i replied No lol :(. Luckily uni record has been updated and inshahAllah graduation certificate will be spelled correct, but all school and college certificates have `MOHAMMED` instead of bank, password name of `MOHAMMAD`.

Even worse, my wife seems to have silly mistakes on her records too. :(

Is this minor problem or shall I try to get these records ammended?

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:39 am

AOA786

Inshallah every body will get good news for there visas soon and Yasmen give me some detail about your hubby coz today he gona submit his passport so what documents he submit with calling letter etc .

Jazak Allah khair

Uzma87
Newly Registered

Post by Uzma87 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:01 am

Salaam everyone

Can anyone tell me how long it takes when you go to pick your passport up from gerrys? my hubby has been there for ages and his phone is off. Am going mad not knowing!!!!

Plus what time do gerry's close in lahore?

minty

Post by minty » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:28 am

You should know by 12 oclock midday the latest

Gerrys closes at 5pm in Lahore

Please keep us updated with the outcome

Uzma87
Newly Registered

Post by Uzma87 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:12 pm

hey my hubby got is visa mashallah

am sooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do dua that everyone gets their visa for thir partners inshallah

minty

Post by minty » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:15 pm

Congratualtions Uzma87

TANVIR786
Newly Registered

Post by TANVIR786 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Many Congrats Uzma87

khan786

Post by khan786 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Salaam all, wife visa rejected on bases I'm not on hmrc tax code or somthing, what a lame reason.. ill give full wordng in a hour or so when wife gets home. I think shadow had a similar rejection about tax code or something.
Submitted on 5/10/10
Appeal 17/01/11
Appeal Upheld...
Court Hearing 17/8/11

minty

Post by minty » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Khan 786

InshAllah you will be able to appeal it and get a possitive outcome

Please do let us know exactly what the rejection letter says

Uzma87
Newly Registered

Post by Uzma87 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Thank you

I do dua that everyone gets success whether it be the first time or through appeals for their visa. Inshallah always have faith in allah swt as there is always a reason for what he does. this is not something i used to understand but as time has gone on in my life i agree with this saying. allah swt always has a blessing in disguise.

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:56 pm

Hi guys just a quick question, how long does it usually take to receive some sort of letter or email regarding appeals, like we have sent ours off and was wondeirng if we get confirmation letter or anything? ive been thinking about weather it would be worth making a new application if they dont over turn the decission cos i cant wait another 9 months! any ideas guys? Oh and congrats to everyone who has received there visas, really happy for you all :D
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

khan786

Post by khan786 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:27 pm

ok the refusal letter states

u claim that your sponnsor earns %%% per month working as %%% and has evidence of his financial circumstances,u have submitted payslips and bank statments with a letter from tsys emea stating that ur sponsors there

He stated that he started his job in sept 2010 he also stated that he was previously employed for right4staff for 4 months prior to his recent employment, there are no suporting documents confirming previous employment details.

or any evidence to show from the hm revenue and customs what tax payments your sponsors been paying
over the years.

futher more without seeing a summary of ur sponsors income and expenditure on the balance of probability.
i am not satisfied that you and your sponsor will be able to support yourselves together with any other dependents.
i therefore refuse ur application on 814 and 5

Ok so i feel i can personally appeal against this and win.

1. When i sent my application abroad i sent the right4staff wageslips are they blind?

2. My application was dated 5th of september and new employment started on 20th of september.

3. Why do they need to know what tax i have been paying over the years? im not self employed..

4. did i need to make a summary of my income?

i will be going to my local immigration solicitor and appeal this farce decision.
Submitted on 5/10/10
Appeal 17/01/11
Appeal Upheld...
Court Hearing 17/8/11

unique012

Post by unique012 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:44 pm

Congratulations Uzma87 am so happy for u, remba the rest of us in ur duas. :D

Khan786 am really sorry to hear that, nowadays thay are rejecting visas on ridiculous reasons especially when ytou have provided the evidence. InshAllah they will review your case in the appeal process and u will get ur visa quickly. :D

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:01 pm

khan786 wrote:ok the refusal letter states

u claim that your sponnsor earns %%% per month working as %%% and has evidence of his financial circumstances,u have submitted payslips and bank statments with a letter from tsys emea stating that ur sponsors there

He stated that he started his job in sept 2010 he also stated that he was previously employed for right4staff for 4 months prior to his recent employment, there are no suporting documents confirming previous employment details.

or any evidence to show from the hm revenue and customs what tax payments your sponsors been paying
over the years.

futher more without seeing a summary of ur sponsors income and expenditure on the balance of probability.
i am not satisfied that you and your sponsor will be able to support yourselves together with any other dependents.
i therefore refuse ur application on 814 and 5

Ok so i feel i can personally appeal against this and win.

1. When i sent my application abroad i sent the right4staff wageslips are they blind?

2. My application was dated 5th of september and new employment started on 20th of september.

3. Why do they need to know what tax i have been paying over the years? im not self employed..

4. did i need to make a summary of my income?

i will be going to my local immigration solicitor and appeal this farce decision.
That is exactly what they refused my husband on aswell in regards to my employment....every word u wrote was in our refusal letter to ( apart from ur job name ect ). All i did was got a letter from HMRC stating all the tax ive paid since 2006...that should be more than enough as like u i also submitted previouse pay slips ect so i duno why they said that?
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Sorry to hear about the refusal Khan.

I did not get rejected on basis of tax code. They rejected because they couldn't see where the salary originates from (on my bank statements).

Dilseabbassi, yeah definitely better off doing a fresh application if the decision is being upheld. Fresh application will get you sorted in about 4-6 weeks according to latest trends. 5-6 weeks of waiting is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than further 6 months - no guarantee that the decision which was upheld, would be overturned in the courts!

safia

Post by safia » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:18 pm

batleykhan wrote:Croydon is better if you want my advice :wink:
Thankyou for ur reply.
'SOF'

safia

Post by safia » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:21 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:Hi guys just a quick question, how long does it usually take to receive some sort of letter or email regarding appeals, like we have sent ours off and was wondeirng if we get confirmation letter or anything? ive been thinking about weather it would be worth making a new application if they dont over turn the decission cos i cant wait another 9 months! any ideas guys? Oh and congrats to everyone who has received there visas, really happy for you all :D
Ive also been wondering abt this 2, hw long after we receive confirmation? And dilbessai i wudnt recomend new case coz that wud mean givin more money as the fees gone up and hed hav 2 pay 4 english test 2. Jus have faith in allah.
'SOF'