ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please advise - When I be eligible for ILR???

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naru6705
Newly Registered

Please advise - When I be eligible for ILR???

Post by naru6705 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:12 am

I came to UK in April 2006 and Stayed for 60 days and return to India for 88 days (during this time working for same client (Boots)/company(Steria) but from Offshore, same work permit still valid but no UK earning during these 88 days time) .

I return to UK again Aug 2007 and here since then on WP/T1. Can I apply for ILR around April 2011? or do I have to wait until Aug 2011?

Please please please advise!

Narinder Sharma

RSetia
Newly Registered

Post by RSetia » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:57 pm

I think you mean Aug 2006, not Aug 2007. Since your stay out of Uk was less than 90 days, you should be fine.

You can apply in apr 2011, but do attach a letter from your employer that you were on work outside just to cover any eventuality.

All the best !

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:45 pm

What was your immigration status when you initially entered the UK?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.