ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

apply for Tier 1 Outside UK but as in UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

glrrajesh
- thin ice -

apply for Tier 1 Outside UK but as in UK

Post by glrrajesh » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi,

I have a query. Now since applying Tier 1 Visa from Outside Europe is closed, Can we frame documents in such a way that we are applying from UK. I have got a UK Valid WP till JUL 2011. Now if i send all the tier 1 related application & Docs to my friends in UK & ask them to courier the application from UK as if i am applying from UK but physically not present in UK, would it be considered or would it result in issues.

Please clarify. Thanks

push
United Kingdom

Re: apply for Tier 1 Outside UK but as in UK

Post by push » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:26 pm

glrrajesh wrote:Hi,

I have a query. Now since applying Tier 1 Visa from Outside Europe is closed, Can we frame documents in such a way that we are applying from UK. I have got a UK Valid WP till JUL 2011. Now if i send all the tier 1 related application & Docs to my friends in UK & ask them to courier the application from UK as if i am applying from UK but physically not present in UK, would it be considered or would it result in issues.

Please clarify. Thanks
The forum members do not provide any advice on how to commit a fraud.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:51 pm

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ce-permits

Frankly, I do not see how you can get round the requirement to have your fingerprints and biometrics taken.
From 14 December 2010, migrants must enrol their biometric information (fingerprints and facial photograph) with the UK Border Agency if they want to apply for further leave to remain in the UK under the Tier 1 or Tier 5 (Temporary worker) categories of the points-based system.

litu1

Post by litu1 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Please clarify. Thanks
glrrajesh... if you really(!!!) have got valid WP why don't you come to the UK and apply from here. why you thinking of the fraudulent way...

martincyy

Post by martincyy » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:39 pm

How will you explain the mssing of entry stamp? Caseworkers are not stupid.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:22 am

Please clarify. Thanks
Fraud! Best if you just come over here and apply at least you wont be committing a fraud :/
Goodluck.

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:27 am

Mate, if things are that easy with UKBA, this forum could have been very quite :). Look at the topics in this forum and find out how people are stuggling to get visa even though they are genuine and inside uk.

You better fly here and play with a bit snow and then apply your visa.

NeoZ

Post by NeoZ » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:40 am

Please clarify. Thanks
And people complain why UK government is so strict on immigrants! :evil:

vivekmang
Newly Registered

Applying within UK

Post by vivekmang » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Is it possible to be inside UK (on a non-immigrant visa like a tourist visa) and apply for TIER 1 now ? I didn't think so, but anymore with more knowledge about this , please feel free to add..

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Applying within UK

Post by geriatrix » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:47 pm

vivekmang wrote:Is it possible to be inside UK (on a non-immigrant visa like a tourist visa) and apply for TIER 1 now ? I didn't think so, but anymore with more knowledge about this , please feel free to add..
This was never possible. Still, the policy guidance makes it crystal clear -
Tier 1 (General) policy guidance wrote:Applications from people who are not already in the UK with leave in a category that permits switching into Tier 1 (General) will no longer be accepted.

regards

*FC*
Member of Standing

Post by *FC* » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Please clarify. Thanks
Not sure, but please let us know what happens after you apply that way. :idea:

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:39 pm

........... and be prepared for a 10 year ban if caseworker gets suspicious!

regards

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Read my post above, an applicant must give biometrics for inside UK applications for Tier 1, unless an amputee with less than 2 digits.

There is no way round this requirement as fat as I can see, apart from chopping both hands off at the wrist and finding a doppleganger willing to do the same of course.:roll:

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Everyone other than the OP seems to be expressing his/her opinion here. I do not think there is any point carrying this discussion any further.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer