ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:03 pm

Really? how much is the english test, and where abouts can you do them in pakistan? i know the fees have gone up but like if our case doesnt get over turned and we get a hearing date for like so many months time then i would rather pay the money and get hubby home id pay any amount just to get him home its been such a long n hard wait :( but first im gona speak to my solicitor again on 4th jan and see what she advises before i make any decissions.
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

safia

Post by safia » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:21 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:Really? how much is the english test, and where abouts can you do them in pakistan? i know the fees have gone up but like if our case doesnt get over turned and we get a hearing date for like so many months time then i would rather pay the money and get hubby home id pay any amount just to get him home its been such a long n hard wait :( but first im gona speak to my solicitor again on 4th jan and see what she advises before i make any decissions.
yeah ur right.. money doesnt come between love innit.. but just my solicitor said that theye are overturning MOST cases... so im just wishing we become one of the lucky ones 2... she said it very rarely used to haapen but lately they are ...
'SOF'

minty

Post by minty » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:18 pm

I think gerrys have gone to sleep.

Im sure they will come out of hibernation on the 4th Jan

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:25 pm

lollll! if they had it there way they wouldnt come out from hibernating lol!
Yeah i thin ill wait for a bit and see if our case does get over turned, it should do cos its such a small thing which i have " fixed " but then you never know what mood these guys are in when they make these rediculouse decissions....The frustrating thing about appeal is not having any tracker system to check up on all the time like we did with the enitial application ive never wanted to see the 4th of january so much in my life lol staying possitive tho guys at the end of the day it will all work out in the end, were just having our patience tested....were doing well so far ppl :D Wishing everyone a happy new year also lets hope we all get good news to start the year off

khan786

Post by khan786 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:49 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:lollll! if they had it there way they wouldnt come out from hibernating lol!
Yeah i thin ill wait for a bit and see if our case does get over turned, it should do cos its such a small thing which i have " fixed " but then you never know what mood these guys are in when they make these rediculouse decissions....The frustrating thing about appeal is not having any tracker system to check up on all the time like we did with the enitial application ive never wanted to see the 4th of january so much in my life lol staying possitive tho guys at the end of the day it will all work out in the end, were just having our patience tested....were doing well so far ppl :D Wishing everyone a happy new year also lets hope we all get good news to start the year off
yeah hopefully new year works out better then this one, im going to my solicitors house has we are family friends to find out why they rejected visa as i have no clue why they did.
Submitted on 5/10/10
Decision Refused 24/12/10
Appeal 17/01/11
Notice of Pending 7/02/11
Appeal Upheld...
Court Hearing 17/8/11

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:02 pm

They didnt say why on refusal letter?

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:12 pm

Ah sorry yeah u did mention it in previouse post lol as it was same reason my husband was refused...n i also provided previouse pay slips from previouse employment so were in the same boat i think here

khan786

Post by khan786 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:Ah sorry yeah u did mention it in previouse post lol as it was same reason my husband was refused...n i also provided previouse pay slips from previouse employment so were in the same boat i think here
Interesting, we should keep in touch with updates on our application
Also let's see how my solicitor interpretates the refusal and how to go through the appeal process. Should be fun :S
Submitted on 5/10/10
Appeal 17/01/11
Appeal Upheld...
Court Hearing 17/8/11

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:22 pm

Yeah its quite nerving! my solicitor just emailed me actually saying that she has already lodged the appeal and that the grounds of the refusal was a bit harsh so they shouldnt have a problem over turning it, but one thing she did say was "( a problem I can foresee with trying to get the decision overturned by the embassy is that they have made a finding under paragraph 320 which they are unfortunately unlikely to change their minds on.)" ....i didnt like hearing that but then again its true so i guess just a case of hoping the guy who decides is having a good day lol

safia

Post by safia » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:26 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:lollll! if they had it there way they wouldnt come out from hibernating lol!

LOL same here.. i just want everthing to be back to normal... i cant wait for next week
'SOF'

samera
Newly Registered

Post by samera » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:25 pm

Sammad wrote:@ Samera, any updates?
Hey my husband got a text yesterday in da evening that his passport is ready to pick up, so got to wait till monday. Just make dua for the positive outcome.

Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 12/31/2010.

Still waiting for my brothers status to change, cuz he submitted his application before me on the 13/10/2010 and they only rang his employers to weeks ago. Not heard about his since.

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:09 pm

tasawar wrote:AOA786

Inshallah every body will get good news for there visas soon and Yasmen give me some detail about your hubby coz today he gona submit his passport so what documents he submit with calling letter etc .

Jazak Allah khair
Tasawar very Glad to hear about your Visa, you have waitied and waited and waited and it was about time you got it. All the best
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Can anyone tell me if its safe to say that most peoples cases are being over turned recently? or is there anyone whos had a refusal and didnt get it over turned or vice versa?

khan786

Post by khan786 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:54 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:Can anyone tell me if its safe to say that most peoples cases are being over turned recently? or is there anyone whos had a refusal and didnt get it over turned or vice versa?

:( I think it is done case by case basis. If it is minor or unfair refusal , then hopefully within 3 months they overturn our refusals...
Submitted on 5/10/10
Appeal 17/01/11
Appeal Upheld...
Court Hearing 17/8/11

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:50 pm

khan786 wrote:
dilseabbassi wrote:Can anyone tell me if its safe to say that most peoples cases are being over turned recently? or is there anyone whos had a refusal and didnt get it over turned or vice versa?

:( I think it is done case by case basis. If it is minor or unfair refusal , then hopefully within 3 months they overturn our refusals...

Yeah i suppose ur right, its so frustrating cos it was a minor issue and soo unfair just wish i could phone the person up who is gona decide or go to see them lol when do you usualy receive any sort of letter from them, cos our appeal was sent off before christmas should i be expecting something soon not sure how all this appeal stuff works :(

samera
Newly Registered

Post by samera » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:46 pm

Sammad wrote:
samera wrote:
Sammad wrote:@ Samera, any updates?
Hey my husband got a text yesterday in da evening that his passport is ready to pick up, so got to wait till monday. Just make dua for the positive outcome.

Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 12/31/2010.

Good I am still waiting for mine.
Inshallah you will hear in the next few days.

minty

Post by minty » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Good luck for Samera tomorrow

I pray you get a positive result. Please keep us updated on the forum

sheedatali

Post by sheedatali » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:31 am

Hello everyone,

I am going to apply for my wife who is in Pakistan. We got married in November 2010. I am back in UK now. I am currently on a Work Permit which goes up to 2013. Is there a check list that I can use to prepare the documents that I need? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Sheeda

samera
Newly Registered

Post by samera » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:16 pm

minty wrote:Good luck for Samera tomorrow

I pray you get a positive result. Please keep us updated on the forum
Thanks

My husband has got the visa. Went to collect his passport today.

minty

Post by minty » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:18 pm

May i be the first to congratualte you

ALhumdulillah

That is gr8 news!!!

Imranshah
Newly Registered

Post by Imranshah » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:22 pm

Congrats Samera thats gr8 news

unique012

Post by unique012 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Congratulations samera :D

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Samera unleashed the good news as if it's not good news :P.

Straight to the point lol. No offence, just a first time for me that a good news has been posted with a straight to the point style.

Nonetheless congratulations Samera 8)
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

minty

Post by minty » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:07 pm

After the Killing of Salman Taseel, the Govenor of Pakistan., Pakistan has declred 3 days of mourning. I wonder if all the offices will be closed during this time.

Anyone Know?

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:33 pm

dilseabbassi"Yeah i suppose ur right, its so frustrating cos it was a minor issue and soo unfair just wish i could phone the person up who is gona decide or go to see them lol when do you usualy receive any sort of letter from them, cos our appeal was sent off before christmas should i be expecting something soon not sure how all this appeal stuff works Sad"

Expect a letter from them advising on a date normally 19 weeks from when they receive appeal, then they will give a court date. The tribunal will ask for your file expect something for May. They will use file in court if need be. Should be over turned by then.
If they decide before to overturn decision.

Insha Allah all will get sorted.
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------