ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help to find part time job

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kavi14
Newly Registered

Need help to find part time job

Post by kavi14 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:42 pm

Guys,

I am working in IT company in UK on Tier1 visa. I am also interested to work on weekends in part-time job. Could anyone let me know how do find part time jobs in UK... any useful websites would helpful.

Regads,
KK

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:28 am

My advice will be to not burn yourself out - the reason you have 2 days off is to recuperate from a week of non stop work. Else really no point of working so much and not having some personal time to yourself.

None-the-less, the only way to get part time jobs in malls, shops, superstores etc is to apply for openings when they put a display on their window. Any other part time opening in your town will be advertised in your local paper. Most part time roles only for weekends dont make it to internet job portals plus are restricted to Services(mall shops, fast foods and superstores) as many prefer not working on weekends, except for students maybe.

All the best
KP

kavi14
Newly Registered

thanks

Post by kavi14 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Thanks KP, your reply is much useful to me.

Regards
KK